Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 132 of 301
« First < 3282122130131132 133134142182232 > Last »
Jokes>Funny Pics II
CigarSquid 07:47 AM 01-31-2014
Originally Posted by mhailey:
I didn't know political posts were permitted. This will be fun.
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
Generally, politics (and religion) are not permitted. However, there is always a little bit of gray in between what is and is not permitted. The bottom line is that it is at the discretion of our ToEs.
Yea, I wouldn't think it'd go with many more post like that.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:51 AM 01-31-2014
[Reply]
CigarNut 07:58 AM 01-31-2014
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
:-) :-)
[Reply]
8zeros 08:05 AM 01-31-2014
Originally Posted by mhailey:
I didn't know political posts were permitted. This will be fun.
Yep, fun. I was getting a whole gallery together.:-)
:-)
[Reply]
hotreds 08:41 AM 01-31-2014
Oh, boy!
[Reply]
14holestogie 08:57 AM 01-31-2014
Here's the difference I see with that post.

Any polarizing pundit from either side of the political bent would be just as funny whether he's on one's side or the other's. You know the type that spew stuff that even they can't believe it's true but say it just because it's the "party" line. In this case it was Hannity. It would be as hilarious with Olberman. A douche is a douche. :-)
[Reply]
markem 09:04 AM 01-31-2014
[Reply]
stearns 09:07 AM 01-31-2014
Originally Posted by 14holestogie:
Here's the difference I see with that post.

Any polarizing pundit from either side of the political bent would be just as funny whether he's on one's side or the other's. You know the type that spew stuff that even they can't believe it's true but say it just because it's the "party" line. In this case it was Hannity. It would be as hilarious with Olberman. A douche is a douche. :-)
I agree completely. Don't want one of my favorite threads getting closed because somebody says "oh you made fun of my guy? well take this!"
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 09:08 AM 01-31-2014
Originally Posted by markem:
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Dave128 09:43 AM 01-31-2014
Originally Posted by hotreds:

[Reply]
CigarNut 09:58 AM 01-31-2014
Originally Posted by markem:

[Reply]
SvilleKid 12:19 PM 01-31-2014
Originally Posted by stearns:
I agree completely. Don't want one of my favorite threads getting closed because somebody says "oh you made fun of my guy? well take this!"
Which is why it's a good idea to keep away from posting things that one side of the political aisle thinks is funny, but the other side would see mainly as a jab to their political views. That's the reason for the whole "No politics" rule. Do I see the humor in it? Yes. But I also see where it could be very insulting to conservatives who take their views seriously, especially when those views are more often the views being poked.

Humor is subjective most of the time. A little forethought before posting would avoid drama, especially since this is a humor thread!
[Reply]
hotreds 01:42 PM 01-31-2014
[Reply]
CigarNut 01:51 PM 01-31-2014
Originally Posted by hotreds:
[Reply]
shark 04:20 AM 02-01-2014
[Reply]
shark 04:39 AM 02-01-2014
Originally Posted by smokin5:
For all you FOG music lovers:

Fast and Bulbous!!!! That's right the Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous. Also, a tinned teardrop.
[Reply]
shark 04:50 AM 02-01-2014
Originally Posted by Blueface:
OMG!!! A dinosaur!!!

Denise Milani. I lust after her.....
[Reply]
dijit 10:02 AM 02-01-2014
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
Which is why it's a good idea to keep away from posting things that one side of the political aisle thinks is funny, but the other side would see mainly as a jab to their political views. That's the reason for the whole "No politics" rule. Do I see the humor in it? Yes. But I also see where it could be very insulting to conservatives who take their views seriously, especially when those views are more often the views being poked.

Humor is subjective most of the time. A little forethought before posting would avoid drama, especially since this is a humor thread!
Being conservative politically doesn't mean you can't laugh at political jokes with a liberal slant. We just need to learn to be adult about this ant be so thin skinned. I did chuckle at it much as I would if it was someone else on the cover. Relax learn to laugh both with and at others. :-)
[Reply]
G G 10:21 AM 02-01-2014
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:

I see your point, but...... While I am avidly conservative I can also say that this is what's largely wrong with America these days. No one can laugh at themselves anymore and there's ALWAYS someone CLAIMING they are offended. What is needed is thicker skins and the ability to laugh at even ourselves and it just aint so anymore.
[Reply]
pnoon 10:23 AM 02-01-2014
Let get this thread back on track
[Reply]
Page 132 of 301
« First < 3282122130131132 133134142182232 > Last »
Up