Sports>The Horseshoe Mafia
Resipsa 04:55 PM 12-06-2009
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:
I will meditate for good ju-ju.

:-)
Must be chilly where ju-ju lives, :-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 04:57 PM 12-06-2009
Nice win today. Hope it makes everybody jump back off the Vince Young wagon.

Anybody else notice how everytime he sucked (incomplete on fourth and goal, throwing a pick in a critical stituation), he started rolling around on the ground an acting like he was hurt........then suddenly, magically, he was back on the field without a limp next series.....boy, he's a fast healer..:-)
[Reply]
jaycarla 01:24 PM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
Nice win today. Hope it makes everybody jump back off the Vince Young wagon.

Anybody else notice how everytime he sucked (incomplete on fourth and goal, throwing a pick in a critical stituation), he started rolling around on the ground an acting like he was hurt........then suddenly, magically, he was back on the field without a limp next series.....boy, he's a fast healer..:-)
I was curious about his "injuries" as well. We'll see, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, for a week or two anyway.
[Reply]
Resipsa 10:09 AM 12-13-2009
Man, watching the ESPN NFL show this morning really ticked me off. "This is how the Broncos will beat the Colts", blah blah blah Merrill Hodge and all of the other talking (ass)heads.

Maybe the Colts do lose this week, they have to lose sometime. But it's getting kind of old listening to how bad they are every week when last time I checked they were 12-0. I've never seen an undefeated team generate such a lack of respect.

Meantime, the Saints who play a pattycake schedule are the darlings.

Anywhoo. We shall see.:-)
[Reply]
Whee 01:22 PM 12-13-2009
Man, watching the ESPN NFL show this morning really ticked me off. "This is how the Broncos will beat the Colts", blah blah blah Merrill Hodge and all of the other talking (ass)heads.

Maybe the Colts do lose this week, they have to lose sometime. But it's getting kind of old listening to how bad they are every week when last time I checked they were 12-0. I've never seen an undefeated team generate such a lack of respect.

Meantime, the Saints who play a pattycake schedule are the darlings.

Anywhoo. We shall see.:-)
21-7 Good guys. Don't think we have to worry.

The ESPN guys manufacture their own drama. They have to have something to talk about. The Saints are the good guys because of Katrina. We get picked on because we do have some weaknesses and it drives them crazy that we fight to win each week, rather than coast and run up the scores.
[Reply]
Whee 02:13 PM 12-13-2009
13-0!

Let's hope we don't take our foot off the gas too much.
[Reply]
jaycarla 03:26 PM 12-13-2009
Wierd game, records galore!

Nice win. 13-0. Didn't catch the asshats on ESPN, Hodge is a retard. He is one year away from ending up on the Verses Network.
[Reply]
Whee 06:37 PM 12-17-2009
Go colts!!
[Reply]
Whee 09:16 PM 12-17-2009
Hell of a game tonight boys.
[Reply]
jaycarla 10:20 PM 12-17-2009
I can not convey how much I hate Thursday night football and what the NFL Network has done to covering it. Except for the game tonight! 14-0!!!
[Reply]
Whee 10:21 PM 12-17-2009
Originally Posted by jaycarla:
I can not convey how much I hate Thursday night football and what the NFL Network has done to covering it. Except for the game tonight! 14-0!!!
I would have to agree. The only reason I watched it, was us.
[Reply]
Resipsa 10:49 PM 12-17-2009
wootage.

I hate tim jennings.
[Reply]
Whee 10:12 PM 12-19-2009
There can only be one...

:-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 11:42 PM 12-19-2009
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:

Ju-Ju has eliminated our undefeated brethren for us, :-):-)
[Reply]
Whee 11:49 PM 12-19-2009
Ju-Ju has eliminated our undefeated brethren for us, :-):-)
Ju Ju rocks!:-)
[Reply]
jaycarla 02:21 AM 12-20-2009
Back to the days of the old AFC East. Jets and then Buffalo is all that is in the way of 16-0.

I get to enjoy a Christmas day that has the Colts at 14-0. Giggity.

I want San Diego at Lucas for the AFC title. Same as the Superbowl 41 run against the Pats, gotta take down the demons, and San Diego has been the Boogyman for the last two years.

Plus, Rivers makes me want to hit something.

Next up Jets. On my birthday no less.

Colts go 15-0 and maybe a little tug from the Mrs. and it will be a happy b-day.:-)
[Reply]
jaycarla 05:08 PM 12-27-2009
The first person to try and put a positive spin on this I am going to find you and hurt you.

Going to end the season with probably two losses and a week off. I didn't like that movie when I saw it before and I am not happy about this one either.
[Reply]
Resipsa 05:33 PM 12-27-2009
I'm disgusted. I'm disgusted that you just hand a win to another team.

I'm doubly disgusted that that team, an undeserving team, has been handed a ticket to the playoffs.

This game was not even close, the Colts completely outplayed the Jets who had done nothing offensively and nothing defensively. to just pull EVERYYBODY for NO REASON and give the game makes me want to gag. Not like this was a hard fought game up until that point.
[Reply]
2000ARMY 05:56 PM 12-27-2009
Thanks for that one.
[Reply]
Starscream 06:54 PM 12-27-2009
That sucked.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 42
« First < 91011 121321 > Last »
Up