Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Santiano cigar cabinet
EricF 08:34 AM 10-23-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I have experience with this humidor and vendor, and no experience with cigarhumidors-online.com...I would go with this for the price and spend the extra scratch on boxes....which you will be able to store more of with this cabinet. :-)

http://www.cheaphumidors.com/p_cabin...HUM-LDCAB.html
My end table humi is about that big and can be filled really quickly (trust me on this) Mine holds RH really nice even with a glass top. Nice looking piece of furniture you would want out not hidden.
[Reply]
smokinsam 06:18 PM 01-13-2014
After several months of research, I finally ordered this humidor. My selection criteria was: capacity over 300+ and must be end table-type. I looked at many sites only to find that the best prices were at Cheap Humidor and Premium Humidors. Premium Humidors is owned by Maverick products who makes (or distributes) many of the humidors I was interested in.

The Montague looked like an impressive unit, however, the $525 price tag was a bit over my budget. I paid $399 for my unit and ~$160 in shipping (the other folks were upwards of $599 for the unit and ~$250 to ship.

The Craftsman was a favorite, but I wanted the second drawer as I have many loose sticks and both gave me ample box storage...

I'm beginning the seasoning process this week (1/13/14) and will be ordering up an active humidification unit later this week too.

Cheers!
[Reply]
CigarNut 08:01 PM 01-13-2014
Originally Posted by smokinsam:
After several months of research, I finally ordered this humidor. My selection criteria was: capacity over 300+ and must be end table-type. I looked at many sites only to find that the best prices were at Cheap Humidor and Premium Humidors. Premium Humidors is owned by Maverick products who makes (or distributes) many of the humidors I was interested in.

The Montague looked like an impressive unit, however, the $525 price tag was a bit over my budget. I paid $399 for my unit and ~$160 in shipping (the other folks were upwards of $599 for the unit and ~$250 to ship.

The Craftsman was a favorite, but I wanted the second drawer as I have many loose sticks and both gave me ample box storage...

I'm beginning the seasoning process this week (1/13/14) and will be ordering up an active humidification unit later this week too.

Cheers!
Congratulations and welcome to The Asylum. You should post an introduction here: http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7 so that we can get to know you better.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 09:33 PM 01-13-2014
Welcome to the Asylum, now that you have a cabinet ordered you might want to think about clicking the links on the gentleman's post above me for HCM Beads to regulate your RH :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up