Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Liebherr XS 200
Subvet642 11:37 AM 02-06-2017
$2500 bucks!? I could buy 42 boxes of my favorite LFdC's for that much! Like we used to say on my boat: "For that price it had better come with a blow job!"
I use a cooler-dor and Heartfelt beads; cheap, holds a ton of sticks, maintenance free. :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 12:36 PM 02-06-2017
Originally Posted by ecavuoto:
I don't understand. I counted whats in my unit and I have 190 sticks between loose in the two drawers and five boxes. It's the best thing I've ever purchased. I just have to remember to add the distilled water when the sensor goes off and to change the filter annually.
He likes big sticks. :-)

Wow all of a sudden I feel like I should have gotten about $18,000 for my Aristocrat. :-):
[Reply]
T.G 01:07 PM 02-06-2017
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:

Wow all of a sudden I feel like I should have gotten about $18,000 for my Aristocrat. :-):
Did it have plume?
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 01:14 PM 02-06-2017
Originally Posted by T.G:
Did it have plume?
Yes but I licked it up. :-)
[Reply]
T.G 01:28 PM 02-06-2017
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Yes but I licked it up. :-)
Sweet....
[Reply]
ecavuoto 07:43 PM 02-06-2017
Originally Posted by maverickphreak41:
$2500.00 worth every penny
www.plessers.com/Liebherr/xs200
Yeah, it was a little pricey but if you spend nice coin for the cigars, then it pays to get a quality unit. So I used some of my holiday bonus to treat myself back in January 2014 and it was definitely worth it. But for a quality product, it's was really packed for shipment pretty lousy. Had to return two as they had dents in the steel finish. Liebherr should work to make that better.

Also, I'm glad I bought it when I did...for some reason, it's almost $3,000 now! I don't get that. Even I would have a tough time explaining that amount, let alone the old $2500 amount.
[Reply]
ecavuoto 01:21 PM 03-18-2017
Originally Posted by ecavuoto:
Yeah, it was a little pricey but if you spend nice coin for the cigars, then it pays to get a quality unit. So I used some of my holiday bonus to treat myself back in January 2014 and it was definitely worth it. But for a quality product, it's was really packed for shipment pretty lousy. Had to return two as they had dents in the steel finish. Liebherr should work to make that better.

Also, I'm glad I bought it when I did...for some reason, it's almost $3,000 now! I don't get that. Even I would have a tough time explaining that amount, let alone the old $2500 amount.
Just a quick follow-up on my last post...I ordered a second unit as I saw one on sale from Designer Appliances from New Jersey for $2139 plus the guy gave me a $50 coupon on top of the price with free delivery...my current unit has over 200 cigars in it and I want to make some room in case I come across more prized sticks that I need to have...well worth it!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up