Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Anyone actually seen or used the NEW XIKAR Flat FlameLighter?
SurfnSafari 09:47 AM 10-16-2018
https://www.xikar.com/products/lighters/verano

I got a gift certificate, I need to use, been think of this.

FEEDBACK?:-)
[Reply]
ArgusP2 11:29 AM 10-16-2018
I played with one while I was in Hawai'i. Jon Fia had a few. Hefty enough that it actually feels good holding and not so lightweight that it feels like it is going to break on you. Though, the tank is smallish for a double flame but the flame fans out to the equivalent of a triple.
Still on the fence, fighting the whole, "Do I need another lighter?" voice in the back of my head...
[Reply]
SurfnSafari 05:06 PM 10-16-2018
It look intresting, that is why I asked. We buy things we want, need is a bad word, but I understand.

I must have 7 or 8 Lighters, do I need more? NO.:-)

But am looking for the Holy Grail.:-)
[Reply]
asantiago 05:47 PM 12-23-2018
I got one as a gift and love it. I can honestly say it is easier to toast and light a cigar with the flat flame. I thought it would just be another gimmick but it works well.
[Reply]
markem 06:42 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by asantiago:
I got one as a gift and love it. I can honestly say it is easier to toast and light a cigar with the flat flame. I thought it would just be another gimmick but it works well.
Thank you. Getting your view, as a user, makes it much easier for me pull the trigger on this one.

I'm glad that you dropped by but I also see that you are new. There is a new member area where you can let us know a little about yourself and we can give you all sorts of advice and such. For example, the newsletter, be sure to ask about the newsletter. :-)
[Reply]
Up