Getting started
Attached: image.jpg (102.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Dscott 11:51 AM 12-29-2013
Hope this is the right stuff
Attached: image.jpg (101.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Remo 11:54 AM 12-29-2013
I would deep 6 the kitty litter and get some beads, my .02 check out HCM beads, Cigarnut (Michael) has them.
[Reply]
EricF 12:18 PM 12-29-2013
Originally Posted by Dscott:
Hope this is the right stuff
That stuff is scented! Definitely don't use it! Your cigars will smell and taste just like that stuff! :-)

Originally Posted by Remo:
I would deep 6 the kitty litter and get some beads, my .02 check out HCM beads, Cigarnut (Michael) has them.
^^^This^^^
[Reply]
G G 12:25 PM 12-29-2013
I agree with the others too. Get some beads. The amount you save with kitty litter is minimal in the long run. The beads just work, and work and work.
[Reply]
falconman515 01:27 PM 12-29-2013
Zero need for beads ... Get the correct KL ... I've used KL for years now with zero issues and almost no maintenance. Spend your money on what matters ... "Cigars" ... And not on pointless humidification media.

Your on the right track as the correct KL does look like the one you got but you can't get a scented version.

Just find a tub of EsquisiCat at your local Petsmart and you'll be good to go for years.

Go back to my Wineador build to see what that looks like and get more info on building your new set-up

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=50189
[Reply]
14holestogie 01:31 PM 12-29-2013
Originally Posted by falconman515:
Zero need for beads ... Get the correct KL ... I've used KL for years now with zero issues and almost no maintenance. Spend your money on what matters ... "Cigars" ... And not on pointless humidification media.

Your on the right track as the correct KL does look like the one you got but you can't get a scented version.

Just find a tub of EsquisiCat at your local Petsmart and you'll be good to go for years.

Go back to my Wineador build to see what that looks like and get more info on building your new set-up

:-)
[Reply]
bobarian 02:18 PM 12-29-2013

Fresno has an average daily relative humidity of about 62%, you could use a rock to maintain your RH. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 02:21 PM 12-29-2013
If I lived in the Keys, I'd keep my cigars on a shelf and save the rock. :-)
[Reply]
Zane 02:59 PM 12-29-2013

What he said! Just get the unseated and your fine. Been using it in my cooler for a year plus with no issues.
[Reply]
Dscott 03:31 PM 12-29-2013
Thanks guys will go tomorrow and exchange for the right kl can't wait to get it running I have been reading the thread seeing how you set yours up
[Reply]
falconman515 04:20 PM 12-29-2013
Originally Posted by 14holestogie:
:-)
lol :d
[Reply]
Dscott 05:49 AM 01-02-2014
got the right KL getting started on build tonight caint wait thank you falconman515 i know i will have more questions
[Reply]
Dscott 07:47 PM 01-08-2014
conditioning drawers
Attached: IMG_4164.JPG (95.2 KB) 
[Reply]
equetefue 06:56 AM 01-09-2014
looking good
[Reply]
Up