elderboy02 08:47 PM 04-05-2018
Amazing! :-)
[Reply]
Dave128 10:09 AM 04-06-2018
Simply awesome!
[Reply]
Da Klugs 07:22 PM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by Navydoc:
Clearly you need more wine....like a lot more!!!!
Started to load up. Have 70 bottles upstairs that I'm not going to move. Go to Costco every weekend or so. Last Sunday bought 2 cases and put them in the island.

Figure it will take 200 bottles and will do it a case at a time moving forward - means 19 weeks till its filled up.

Any suggestions for online sources for good cabs? Costco has a handful of decent bottles but there has to be a better way.

Need some suggestions on where and what to buy in case / multi case quantities.
[Reply]
Havanaaddict 12:15 AM 04-08-2018
KL wines is great:-)
[Reply]
mk05 10:49 AM 04-08-2018
I'll email you some places where I get wine from, but the best is to figure out what you like, then go on WineSearcher.com to find best source.
[Reply]
shilala 11:05 AM 04-08-2018
ABC is real close, Dave. Their prices are IN SANE!!!
They'll lead you down the right path, too.
Or call Lisa. She'll help.
I always bought her wine, but she knows what she's doin.
I'm sure she'd be happy to help. She likes you.

I can't for the life of me think where that ABC is right now. Might not even be ABC, but it's something like that.
Their selection and prices really are the best I ever found in Ohio.
It may be handy to, oh sh1t, I'll think on it. lol
[Reply]
Navydoc 03:50 PM 04-10-2018
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
Started to load up. Have 70 bottles upstairs that I'm not going to move. Go to Costco every weekend or so. Last Sunday bought 2 cases and put them in the island.

Figure it will take 200 bottles and will do it a case at a time moving forward - means 19 weeks till its filled up.

Any suggestions for online sources for good cabs? Costco has a handful of decent bottles but there has to be a better way.

Need some suggestions on where and what to buy in case / multi case quantities.
Well you know what kind of wine I drink so it's hard for me to recommend a source for you. I assume the storage for the wines is not temp controlled so whatever you buy plan to drink in a couple years or sooner. One place you might want to consider is buying directly from mollydooker. They make some of the best shiraz in the world and the prices are very reasonable.
[Reply]
Da Klugs 07:12 PM 04-10-2018
Originally Posted by Navydoc:
Well you know what kind of wine I drink so it's hard for me to recommend a source for you. I assume the storage for the wines is not temp controlled so whatever you buy plan to drink in a couple years or sooner. One place you might want to consider is buying directly from mollydooker. They make some of the best shiraz in the world and the prices are very reasonable.
Re temperature it remains to be seen if I install a AC unit in the humi. If the tem gets above 65 (which it has not this winter) it goes in. The way we built it I'm thinking it will stay in the 63-65 range it has been in year round.
[Reply]
Da Klugs 01:17 PM 04-11-2018
Started hanging pictures. Bar end of room is getting there. Still need to get a table and chairs.

Smoking side of room is still a work in progress. Ordered a Sonus system - to be installed in a couple weeks along with a wifi extender for each floor of rthe house. Couple more weeks on the chair. Still need to order end tables and coffee tables, using some old stuff that was in the basement for now.

[Reply]
Havanaaddict 01:30 PM 04-11-2018
When you say table and chairs, maybe it would be cool if it was one of those octagon Poker tables that a hard top can be put on:-)
[Reply]
Da Klugs 02:25 PM 04-11-2018
Originally Posted by Havanaaddict:
When you say table and chairs, maybe it would be cool if it was one of those octagon Poker tables that a hard top can be put on:-)
Space constrained but working on it.
[Reply]
Black Coral 08:10 PM 04-12-2018
Dave coming together very nicely!!!!
[Reply]
Da Klugs 07:55 AM 04-13-2018
Brought the Indian home from the Shack. Always creeped Jane out up there. Now it is yet another deterrent to visits to the smoke room. :-)

[Reply]
elderboy02 08:18 AM 04-13-2018
Love it!
[Reply]
icehog3 10:31 AM 04-13-2018
Can you bring him for Shack Herf? I'll miss him. :-)
[Reply]
Da Klugs 10:52 AM 04-13-2018
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Can you bring him for Shack Herf? I'll miss him. :-)
Hey you're the one with the truck. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 05:02 PM 04-13-2018
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
Hey you're the one with the truck. :-)
And he's never been in my new one.

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Navydoc 11:11 AM 04-14-2018
This guy makes some serious custom furniture....just sayin
http://www.nkwoodworking.com
[Reply]