Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Really Good Torch Lighter?
CigarNut 08:42 AM 11-06-2013
I am a big fan of the Blazer lighters. I have had mine for a couple of years and it still works great. http://www.blazerproducts.com/lighte....php?prodId=33

[Reply]
stearns 08:47 AM 11-06-2013
Originally Posted by alfredo_buscatti:
I talked with a guy from elighters.com a few years back who said that the guts of all lighters are made in one factory.
While I can't prove it, I would bet everything I own that this is not true. In fact, this statement would make me not want to purchase from the website.
[Reply]
dave 08:59 AM 11-06-2013
Go to dealextreme, search torch lighter and sort the under $6 ones. I've liked every lighter I've gotten from them and never spent more than $4 for one. I lose them or give them away before they fail. In fact, I don't think I've ever had a dx lighter that stopped working. I've dropped them and broken covers/latches, but never had one I recall that just wouldn't light anymore.
[Reply]
OnePyroTec 09:11 PM 11-07-2013
I picked up a Colibri Providence over a year ago. I needed a triple jet flame that is tested & rated for high altitudes because I spend some time in the Sierras polluting the air. :-) So far no complaints and it gets used a lot.

I also have an Xikar single jet. It hasn't quit working but sometimes takes several clicks before igniting, even at only 4750' elevation.
[Reply]
Frank-D-Tank 03:59 PM 11-09-2013
I had been looking for a reliable torch for a while, too. I had a few cheapies, tried the inserts for the zippo, etc, with mixed results. Some were OK, but nothing great.

Just bought the Palio lighter (about $50 IIRC).

I've only had it for about 2 weeks now, but definately my favorite so far. And from what I hear, their customer service is top notch, although I don't have any first hand expierience with it yet.

I have had the Palio cutter for a few years now, and it has been great, so I figured I'd give the lighter a try. It appears well made, and I am happy with it so far. :-)
[Reply]
bruceolee 04:47 PM 11-09-2013
Just bought a Jetline DT-101 table torch and so far it's been really nice. I've always wanted a table torch :-)

Also I have a Blazer EVO and this lighter WILL NOT die. It's my most reliable lighter period and it has a tank that lasts a long time. Highly recommended
:-)

Attached: m-jl47100-dn.jpg (56.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up