Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Liga Privada 'Dirty Rat' Cigar Review
ericdriscoll 09:33 AM 01-23-2010
Thanks for the review, I have had two of these thus far.
[Reply]
issues 09:41 AM 01-23-2010
Originally Posted by itsme_timd:
Thanks!

LOL, your avatar would suggest that just maybe you're an LP fan??? :-)
You could say that... :-)

Right now, The LP No. 9 Robusto sits at the top of my list of favorites.

The only problem is I smoked up my last box and I'm currently down to 2 sticks. :-)
[Reply]
Brooks W 10:05 AM 01-23-2010
Originally Posted by issues:
You could say that... :-)

Right now, The LP No. 9 Robusto sits at the top of my list of favorites.

The only problem is I smoked up my last box and I'm currently down to 2 sticks. :-)
PM me your address, and I will send you one of the Dirty Rats...

Someone with the LP Logo as his avatar deserves one, I think :-)

~brooks
[Reply]
JohnnyKay5 08:26 PM 04-01-2010
Originally Posted by CigaSkills9:
YUMMY!!!! Tobii was right!!! I really want one of these....Quite nice looking and it is a Liga Privada, Done Deal!!!
Funny thing is you and I are smoking one right now!
[Reply]
CigaSkills9 10:15 PM 04-01-2010
I had (3) "Dirty Rats" gifted to me from Mr. Saka.....I loved them! Kinda a cross between the Joya De Nicaragua Celebracion and a Liga Privada #9...I enjoyed it very much. Good burn, excellent construction, Lower side of full body and flavor. Oh yeah....YUMMY!!!
[Reply]
akumushi 02:35 AM 04-02-2010
Drew Estates needs to man up and just make this cigar regular production, or at least a small batch limited edition. The buzz on the forums and blogs for this stick alone should justify an LE. Bump up your margin and just make the damn thing already Saka, you have the masses drooling:-)
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 04:14 AM 04-02-2010
Originally Posted by akumushi:
Drew Estates needs to man up and just make this cigar regular production, or at least a small batch limited edition. The buzz on the forums and blogs for this stick alone should justify an LE. Bump up your margin and just make the damn thing already Saka, you have the masses drooling:-)
A little birdie told me something.... :-)
[Reply]
issues 06:56 AM 04-02-2010
Originally Posted by akumushi:
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=30064

:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up