Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Coffee Discussion>Places to buy coffee online
Resipsa 06:13 PM 10-12-2011
Counter culture is well respected. What did you buy?
[Reply]
WittyUserName 06:27 PM 10-12-2011
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
Counter culture is well respected. What did you buy?
Umm, both were from Kenya but I cannot remember nor pronounce the names. I will let you know tomorrow when I get the the office.
[Reply]
MrClean 03:11 PM 11-03-2011
Scott (shilala) recommended Nicaraguan Knife Fight from killerbeans.com. Since he has good taste in sticks I figured can't go wrong with a coffee recommendation from this good man.

I logged onto the site and thought I ordered a pound of beans. Realized that I did place an order but that you can't pay online. So I called them up to see about paying for the beans, thinking it would be faster than them waiting on a check from me.
Spoke to Jerry (heck of a nice guy), he said he'll send them out tomorrow with an invoice. I was floored to be honest, sending out product without payment first...REALLY?!?! Jerry said 'I know where you live, just send me a check when you get them'.
Not sure why that amazes me, it just does. He said after the first of the year they'll have a new site that will accept cards.
I can't wait to try this coffee. And just from a quick 3 minute conversation with Jerry, I know I'll be buying from them again and would recommend this site to everyone!

Thanks for the recommendation Scott!!
[Reply]
Garbandz 07:48 AM 11-04-2011
Jerry = da Bomb......Try the Electric Chair Espresso blend,it is wonderful.
They make a cocoa blended with cayenne and ginger {Big Tuba} that is addictive,it is a staple at my house........
[Reply]
MrClean 12:19 PM 11-04-2011
Originally Posted by Garbandz:
They make a cocoa blended with cayenne and ginger {Big Tuba} that is addictive,it is a staple at my house........
Thanks for the recommendation Tom, one made with cayenne....has to be good! I already know I'll be ordering from Jerry again.
[Reply]
floydpink 06:16 AM 11-05-2011
Originally Posted by Garbandz:
The Brazilian Bombshell was always one of my favorites when I used to buy roasted coffee before taking up home roasting.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 12:52 PM 11-16-2011
Besides Raven's Brew, are there any other places that offer sampler packs of whole beans? I'm just getting into drinking coffee and trying to find different types that i might enjoy. But because I don't drink it every day, buying 12oz or larger bags would take me a while to go through. Anyone possibly want to do a trade, some cigars for some beans? I tend to like the bolder roasts more, but would be open to trying something lighter.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 10:56 PM 01-14-2012
What are some good green bean samplers to try? Where do you get them from?
[Reply]
Nashi Coffee 02:00 PM 03-11-2012
http://www.cushcoffee.com Small batch custom roasted.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up