Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>First smoke with the wife!!
ashtonlady 12:58 PM 08-26-2010
For all of the guys that wish there wife smoked with them. Give her time, it took me almost 20 years after I met my husband to pick one up. And now some of the best conversations we have are with a cigar in hand on the back deck.

Now for a word of warning, My cigars are more expensive than his and I started with an Ashton. :-)
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 02:33 PM 08-26-2010
Originally Posted by ashtonlady:
Now for a word of warning, My cigars are more expensive than his and I started with an Ashton. :-)
I can see my girl heading that way...so far the cigar she has liked the most was the La Verite...naturally...at almost $20 a stick. :-)
[Reply]
Dave128 02:37 PM 08-26-2010
Congrats dude. That's a great accomplishment. My wife, on the other hand, makes me close the door so the smoke doesn't come in the house. Once in a while she'll sit outside with me.
[Reply]
DropTheE 04:12 PM 08-26-2010
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
I can see my girl heading that way...so far the cigar she has liked the most was the La Verite...naturally...at almost $20 a stick. :-)

High Maintenance Jim, Great to hear!!! :-):-)
Translation for La Verite is : Significant other will use when you aren't looking!!
[Reply]
Gophernut 05:37 PM 08-26-2010
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Thats pretty sweet! My wife will light one up with me on occassion, but its pretty rare. I give her the dog rockets to smoke, her palate isn't refined like mine.:-)
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
tx_tuff 04:42 AM 08-27-2010
Its always nice to smoke one with the wife, her favorite are 601 Black and Casa Torano. She just has to keep relighting because she likes to talk to much in between puffs LOL. Congrats and here is to it happening many more times!
[Reply]
DoctorBJ 05:33 AM 08-27-2010
Ahh I love when the wife joins me for a smoke. Hell I like when any female smokes with me (I've gotten a few friends into the hobby).

Congrats my friend.
[Reply]
bigdix 06:08 AM 08-27-2010
Thanks to all of you for the well wishes!! :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up