Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Flavored Cigars
CasaDooley 11:12 PM 08-22-2010
Originally Posted by darkleeroy:
It's got a kelpy taste.
Ya think it's an "infused" or "sprayed" on flavor? Maybe I otter try one!:-)
[Reply]
4WheelVFR 11:27 PM 08-22-2010
An oily, fishy aftertaste with hints of singed fur. The draw presented a bit of a problem though.....don't think the otter was having a good time.
[Reply]
CasaDooley 11:31 PM 08-22-2010
Originally Posted by 4WheelVFR:
An oily, fishy aftertaste with hints of singed fur. The draw presented a bit of a problem though.....don't think the otter was having a good time.
:-):-)
[Reply]
dwoodward 11:42 PM 08-22-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
You guys miss NOTHING!:-)
LOL... I am glad you said it, because I saw it too hahaha!
[Reply]
KetelOne 11:50 PM 08-22-2010
My dad loves the grape swisher sweets, and a lot of my friends love the dutch master honey sports. Both my dad and my friends have started venturing out, but they always have the fall back. Now I have to admit, that I will still smoke a dutch master, but its usually because we have smoked all of the better cigars.

That being said, has anyone tried the Ugly Coyote Honey Berry cigars? I picked up an 8 pack on friday for my dad, just waiting on them to be shipped.
[Reply]
4WheelVFR 11:50 PM 08-22-2010
Originally Posted by CasaDooley:
:-):-)
lol....maybe a bit "toothy"?
[Reply]
jbuck 03:28 AM 08-23-2010
I agree with markem. I go to my favorite cigar store and watch people who ar starting out try flavored sticks. I see them several months later and their into a traditional mild cigar. If you like the flavored sticks-smoke them and enjoy
[Reply]
treatneggy 11:04 PM 08-23-2010
My brother was into Acids for a while, but I never could stand the smell.
[Reply]
taltos 06:23 AM 08-24-2010
Originally Posted by 4WheelVFR:
You need to blow smoke up its ass to get the otter to open up.:-)
[Reply]
Tredegar 06:31 AM 08-24-2010
I have tried, and enjoyed, CAO Moontrance cigars. I turned my nephew onto those and he really likes them as well. If I am not mistaken all CAO flavored cigars are CAO Gold cigars with the extra flavoring. So they actually use a decent cigar instead of some cheap piece of crap and try to cover up its flavor.

I have tried other flavored cigars but best that I can recall is that they are mostly garbage.

The only other flavored cigars I like are Cuban flavored. LOL
[Reply]
4WheelVFR 09:19 AM 08-24-2010
Originally Posted by taltos:
You need to blow smoke up its ass to get the otter to open up.:-)
I didn't think about that. Next time I'll try the otter end.....oops, I mean the other end.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up