Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Padron londres natural
borndead1 12:06 AM 01-05-2009
Been a loooooooooooooooong time since I smoked a regular production Padron. Probably at least a year. The last few Padrons I've smoked have been various cigars from the Anniversary lines, which to be honest I don't find that impressive for the prices they command.

This was a nice smoke. Great flavor and aroma, slow and perfect burn. Straight tobacco and spice at first, getting a little floral toward the end. Did I mention how SLOW this cigar burned? Probably the longest lasting corona I've ever smoked, and I am a fairly fast smoker.

Thumbs up! :-)
[Reply]
BlackIrish 07:05 AM 01-05-2009
One of the best value smokes out there -- priced right without sacrificing quality or flavor. Thanks for the post.
[Reply]
Pat1075 05:16 PM 01-05-2009
The londres is one of my favorite values out there both natural and maduro. A fantastic stick thank you for the great review of a seriously under appreciated cigar.
[Reply]
JJG 12:41 PM 01-09-2009
I might have to pick one up after work today. I agree with the value sentiment. nothing too complex, just tasty tobacco flavor! although it is my birthday. that deserves a 64 ani right? :-) as if I need an excuse

also, first post! I visited the CS forums recently after a year away and didn't see a lot of familiar names. luckily they were nice enough to direct me here.

hey everybody!
[Reply]
Up