Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Victory Cigar: Padron 1964 Natural
blugill 01:26 PM 12-29-2008
Today I was blessed with temperatures of over sixty degrees, cool but not cold by any means, to enjoy the sultry goodness of my first Padron 1964. I chose this cigar as my victory cigar for conquering my fantasy football league of over a decade now.

This was an amazing smoke to go along with the mild temperatures and unusually sunny winter day. I have postponed my cigar smoking for a while because of the cold and because I really don't enjoy the smell inside my house. This seemed to be the perfect time though.

I clipped the end, perfect cut with my Palio. Toasted the foot with my triflame jet lighter. Then I applied the flame while rotating. Massive clouds of bluish smoke billowed into the beautiful day.

Not even stepping in stray cat poop could diminish this cigar. A minor inconvenience at worst I soldiered on. I can see why this cigar has earned the reputation it has.

Well constructed. Perfect draw from light to nub. Brilliant flavors that continued to dazzle my palate. Paired with the day and celebratory event this was a match that perfect in every way.
Highly recommended and I wish I had the funds to make this my everyday smoke come the spring and summer!
[Reply]
Blueface 04:41 PM 12-29-2008
Glad you enjoyed it.
Truly great cigars.

P.S.
Can't we just keep this as our little secret?:-)
[Reply]
SteveA 06:07 PM 12-29-2008
One of my favorites. TFTR!
[Reply]
Up