Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Davidoff Diademas Finas - 100th Anni (pic)
Bruzee 12:18 AM 12-21-2008
I had to opportunity to smoke one of the best cigars I have had to date. My local B&M had the Davidoff rep in town, and a special running on all their cigars. I picked up one of the beauties for about $19.00, and I enjoyed EVERY minute of it. The cigar is absolutely stunning, and without a band. From the draw to the burn and onto the taste, this stick was excellent. Way too expensive for my taste usually, about $37.50 / per, but a great stick for the special occasion. I highly recommend this to the Inmates, you will not be dissapointed! Thanks for letting me share. Here is a pic I found.

[Reply]
Jay Hemingway 03:29 PM 12-21-2008
one of the best (dominican) davidoff's released to date, IMO.
[Reply]
dschmidt20 03:42 PM 12-21-2008
I definitely enjoy the Diademas and have sold a ton of them to clients. It's interesting that they were not selling much in Europe so most of the supply was redistributed in the states. IMHO, the Special R, Double R, Millennium Lonsdale and Ani 3 are my personal favorites.
[Reply]
Bruzee 03:41 AM 12-22-2008
Originally Posted by Jay Hemingway:
one of the best (dominican) davidoff's released to date, IMO.
Originally Posted by dschmidt20:
I definitely enjoy the Diademas and have sold a ton of them to clients. It's interesting that they were not selling much in Europe so most of the supply was redistributed in the states. IMHO, the Special R, Double R, Millennium Lonsdale and Ani 3 are my personal favorites.
I've got to tell you, I didn't see this coming. I was blindsided by this stick. Very impressive to me.
[Reply]
papajohn67 09:18 AM 12-22-2008
By far one of the best cigars I have ever smoked!!
[Reply]
dschmidt20 09:36 PM 12-24-2008
looks like they might be hard to come by again unfortunately. we sold out of them really quickly. I'll let you guys know when they come back in.

merry christmas and happy holidays,
dustin
[Reply]
BillyCigars 12:16 AM 12-25-2008
Originally Posted by dschmidt20:
"...I'll let you guys know when they come back in...."
WHEN???

Sweet! I didn't realize they would come back in stock - I figured it was one of those, "When they're gone, they're gone" type of things. I'll keep my eye on this thread for updates.

If something pans out, I may end up lighting up the one PapaJohn sent me for Christmas! (I have this weird thing about smoking the last stick of something before I have replacements).
[Reply]
Benzopyrene 09:20 AM 12-25-2008
Oh wow, thought these were long gone. Ill have to keep my eyes open at my local as they have a pretty large davidoff account, so we will se if I can find any. Cheers!
[Reply]
jechelman 11:16 AM 12-25-2008
Originally Posted by papajohn67:
By far one of the best cigars I have ever smoked!!
I'm in total agreement with John. One of the best ever!
[Reply]
GTS21 11:58 AM 12-25-2008
These are truly excellent sticks, a wonderful blend. The full size Diademas in the 50 ct boxes are just tremendous, as are the Finas. I remember smoking one of the Diademas and thinking to myself "this tastes like hot buttered popcorn!"
[Reply]
Up