Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Oliva Serie O robusto
borndead1 11:29 AM 12-07-2008
Thinking back, I honestly don't think I've ever smoked one of these before.

In fact, I would bet on it because if I had smoked one, they would be in the regular rotation!

What a FLAVORFUL cigar! Spice/charred wood on the draw, with a substantially sweet finish. Great aroma coming from the foot.

Lots of subtle flavor changes. Cinnamon, cedar, baking spice. Man, this is a really great smoke. I can't believe I waited so long to try this cigar. Can't wait to try the Maduro.

Ahhh....dammit. Off to the Devil Site I go! :-)

EDIT: Huh...just checked T25C and I reviewed the robusto maduro about 7 months ago! :-) Hard to keep track of all the great cigars on the market today.
[Reply]
dentonparrots 03:12 PM 12-07-2008
I tried my first Oliva last night (it was a series V Torpedo) and going by that one alone I'll be trying more. Quality smoke
[Reply]
elderboy02 05:13 PM 12-07-2008
Oliva O's are good cigars.
[Reply]
Celt 05:48 PM 12-07-2008
Oliva O Habano is my favorite moderate priced cigar and even better then a whole lot of the much more expensive smokes out there.

It is consistent and very flavorful. I would also say it has a very cuban flavor to it.

A lot of people i find have actually never tried one of the Habano wrapper versions and when they do they cant believe how good it is.
[Reply]
G G 05:59 PM 12-07-2008
Vs, Os love em.
[Reply]
scooter 07:52 PM 12-07-2008
The O's are a good cigar. Tried some awhile back and had to go out and by a box of the O's and the V's.
[Reply]
Boobar 08:17 PM 12-23-2008
I have one of these that I picked up a month or so ago at my local B&M that I am looking forward to sparking up. I just got a 5-pack of the Oliva O Maduro Robustos today, love'm.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 04:48 AM 12-24-2008
Originally Posted by dentonparrots:
I tried my first Oliva last night (it was a series V Torpedo) and going by that one alone I'll be trying more. Quality smoke
You can't compare the V with the O though Denton. There are some flavors that you can taste in both (all Oliva cigars have a distinct sweetness somewhere in their cigars that makes me recognize an Oliva with my eyes closed), but the V is more powerfull and peppery then the O.
[Reply]
Up