Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Puros Indios. Steady eddie stick for 30 years...
TOB9595 01:35 PM 10-22-2008
I have always had this in my HUMI...For over 20 years this is a brand that I ALWAYS enjoy.

This is a pleasure to smoke. Construction is great. Nice solid stiock, just the right amount of give to some pressure.
Cap snipped off with a first time Havana clipper. Nice cutter....it is...

Volumes of smoke, pleasant tasting. In the Medium category to my taste.

This is a staple of my humi.
I'd go to buy them.
I think they're < $2 stick.
Tom
[Reply]
md4958 01:58 PM 10-22-2008
I had one recently and I thought it was great too.
[Reply]
gvarsity 04:43 PM 10-22-2008
It's a flavor profile that seems to have gone out of style but I enjoy them as well. I prefer the reserva or veijo lines but at 1-2$ a stick depending on where you get them a great budget smoke.
[Reply]
perikles 06:25 PM 10-22-2008
Haven't had a PI for ~ 10 years, but I still recall it kicking my butt! These can be strong. I'd like to try one again sometime.
[Reply]
Starscream 07:31 PM 10-22-2008
I have one PI in my humi from a CI sampler. Doesn't have a good rep around here it seems, but I will try it anyways. Never smoked one, but after reading this review I may have to light it up soon.
[Reply]
Pyro 05:48 AM 10-28-2008
I have smoked four or five PI cigars of different sizes but they have all been mediocre, or worse, and all left a lot to be desired when it comes to construction. Still, since some well respected and very experienced cigar smokers enjoy this brand, I have not given them up completely. At what age and RH do you, pI fans, think that these cigars really deliver?
[Reply]
TOB9595 06:04 AM 10-28-2008
WOW! It may be that you just don't like these.
For MANY, many years I have enjoyed these ROTT to aging up to 10 years at 70%
Tom
[Reply]
robertw1249 09:21 AM 01-01-2009
happy new year all tom what Puros Indios do you smoke i have tryed the Puros Indios Piramide #3 nat and i really like them and i have been wanting to try the Maduro and the Double Maduro have tryed them thanks for the help
[Reply]
Up