Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Good with a cigar
TheTraveler 05:46 AM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by Jasonw560:
For you root beer guys, what brand do you prefer? Or is it a one size fits all thing? When I have it it's usually an IBC or A&W. Occassionally, I'll drink a Barq's.
Jones Soda company makes my favorite root beer, and cream soda too, for that matter.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 07:23 AM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by msgtmac:
I sometimes want a non-alcoholic drink, and I would like to know what people perfer went not drinking their usual. I know it's a strange request but I am new to this lifestyle so be kind. Thanks:-)
Strange request? Why? If someone always has a drink containing alcohol in their hand, I'm more concerned about them than I am about your request.

Coffee is good with a morning smoke. White Chocolate hot chocolate (or chilled) is another great drink. I also like Cherry-Limeade, but it can overwhelm many cigars. Tea or iced tea is also a great compliment, and I personally like to have some of the different Rooibas teas (Butternut Toffee is my absolute favorite) for their compliment to a cigar.

As for sodas, I am not a big soda drinker, but Cream soda is a nice one to go with a cigar.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
lyle23 03:12 PM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Regularly drink Diet Pepsi...but Cream Soda and Root Beer are always good with my dark and yummy maduros.

What about a birch beer that doesn't tast like birch beer and ass?
[Reply]
audio1der 03:31 PM 09-08-2011
Iced cappucino, and you don't have to get all fancy about it
http://www.wheatons.ca/store/kitchen...ced-cappuccino
PERFECT for hot days with a cigar.
[Reply]
Mr B 04:30 PM 09-08-2011
Coffee
Cream Soda
Root Beer
[Reply]
msgtmac 09:33 AM 09-09-2011
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
Strange request? Why? If someone always has a drink containing alcohol in their hand, I'm more concerned about them than I am about your request.

Coffee is good with a morning smoke. White Chocolate hot chocolate (or chilled) is another great drink. I also like Cherry-Limeade, but it can overwhelm many cigars. Tea or iced tea is also a great compliment, and I personally like to have some of the different Rooibas teas (Butternut Toffee is my absolute favorite) for their compliment to a cigar.

As for sodas, I am not a big soda drinker, but Cream soda is a nice one to go with a cigar.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
My smoking is very limited as is my consuming alcohol but I am new to cigars and was trying to get some info
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up