Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Tatuaje Zona Del Este WOW!!!
e-man67 06:28 AM 05-15-2009
So this was part of a rarer group of sticks I got from a brother here. This was the first Zona Del Este that I have ever had (and my only one). I clipped the cap and took a dry draw...I can taste sweetness and the air flows perfect. I spark it up and immediately get that signature Tat spicy hit (which I look forward to)...I would say that this stick is as spicy as a brown but it also has a beautiful sweet taste to it...like a sherry wine...very Anejo like (though not as blatant and powerfull) without any harshness. This stick is not complex but the flavors are consistant and wonderful. It burned like a champ with never an issue. I can honestly say that this stick is now in my top 5 favorites...I freakin LOVED every second of this stick and I need MORE! :-)
[Reply]
Coz77 07:03 AM 05-15-2009
:-) nuff said

I love tats...all of them :-)
[Reply]
GhostRyder 07:28 AM 05-15-2009
Agreed... I had one of these last week, also my first. I've only had 1 or 2 other Tats but this was fantastic. I wanna try the West Coast one...
[Reply]
boonedoggle 07:45 AM 05-15-2009
I too am yet to find a Tat I don't like. These are some of the best on the planet. Nice review!
[Reply]
68TriShield 08:07 AM 05-15-2009
I wish one of local shops would carry Tatuaje's or illusione.
They look at you like you have 3 eyes when you ask if they carry them.
Nothing like keeping a finger on the pulse of the industry eh?
[Reply]
gnukfu 09:50 AM 05-15-2009
Yeah the East Coast is a great smoke. There is a good selection of Tats at my local lounge but not the East Coast....wish it was available there!
[Reply]
md4958 10:10 AM 05-15-2009
I love the East and Wests.

If you like these try the No. 9 (a Holts exclusive) I think it might be the same blend in a smaller format.
http://www.holts.com/category.html?i...63&trail=86665
[Reply]
Up