Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 36
« First < 678 91018 > Last »
General Discussion>Second Firearm Thread...
Remo 05:59 AM 02-28-2016

Nudge Nudge GG
Attached:
[Reply]
WaxingMoon 06:43 AM 02-28-2016

[Reply]
G G 08:52 AM 02-28-2016
Originally Posted by Remo:
Attachment 16632

Nudge Nudge GG
What is it? 9mm? what kind of holster is that?
Originally Posted by WaxingMoon:

Looking good Ed!!!!
[Reply]
G G 04:24 PM 02-29-2016
I was able to look at a compact M&P .40 today and although I really like it, I think the extra width will be contra-indicated for the way I want to carry it.
[Reply]
Remo 04:42 PM 02-29-2016
It's my 9mm shield, holster is an RDR (rounds down range) IWB
[Reply]
Remo 04:44 PM 02-29-2016
Originally Posted by G G:
I was able to look at a compact M&P .40 today and although I really like it, I think the extra width will be contra-indicated for the way I want to carry it.
Ya, the compact would defeat the purpose!
[Reply]
Remo 04:45 PM 02-29-2016

And a flat dark earth for the .45
Attached:
[Reply]
G G 08:21 PM 02-29-2016
It's my 9mm shield, holster is an RDR (rounds down range) IWB
Very nice. I will check out the RDRs.
Ya, the compact would defeat the purpose!
Yeah, I really liked the way it feels in my hand but it's just too wide.
Attachment 16636

And a flat dark earth for the .45
Nice.
[Reply]
Drez 07:39 AM 03-01-2016
mike got me a RDR holster for my 38 and its be great. i carry that gun 75% of the time just because of the holster.
[Reply]
Steve 07:50 AM 03-01-2016
:-)

I have a couple of them, use them frequently

Originally Posted by Drez:
mike got me a RDR holster for my 38 and its be great. i carry that gun 75% of the time just because of the holster.

[Reply]
G G 08:34 AM 03-01-2016
I was a member of floridaconcealedcarry.com when I bought my 1911 and was in need of a holster. Everyday on that forum there were folks singing praises about a holster from pantherconcealment.com. They are located in Jacksonville, Fl. They don't have a storefront and they work out of their home. They sell on the internet and a few stores in Jacksonville. I kept looking at different holsters and kept seeing the daily praises on the forum. They were giving a 10% discount to forums members as both of them are members there. I emailed them and asked a few questions. I ordered an IWB from them and I carry that 1911 full size 1911 daily with perfect comfort. Anyone that is needing a great holster at a great price and unbeatable customer service wouldn't go wrong by buying from them. I have nothing to do with their company, just wanted to put it out there for those who might need a very good holster.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 08:55 PM 03-01-2016
My friend Mark showed me this place that does custom cerakote. http://blowndeadline.net

Guy does some unbelievable work. Not cheap, but pretty cool if you have the cash.
[Reply]
G G 11:15 AM 03-03-2016
Well I thank you all for your help and advice. I just ordered the M&P Shield in .40S&W a few minutes ago. I ordered the pistol with two extra 6 round mags to go with it. I had almost decided on the 9mm but a friend at work told me he can get ammo for a .40 (he is buying one soon) for free through a mutual friend, so I figured why not as I was leaning back toward the .40 anyway. Will let yall know what I think once I get it and fire it.:-)
[Reply]
HK3- 02:33 PM 03-03-2016
[IMG]Image[/IMG]

Picked the one on the left up today. They sure make a cute couple. :-)
[Reply]
Bax 02:57 PM 03-03-2016
Originally Posted by hk3-:
[img]Image[/img]

picked the one on the left up today. They sure make a cute couple. :-)
purdy!!!!
[Reply]
Remo 04:57 PM 03-03-2016
Well I thank you all for your help and advice. I just ordered the M&P Shield in .40S&W a few minutes ago. I ordered the pistol with two extra 6 round mags to go with it. I had almost decided on the 9mm but a friend at work told me he can get ammo for a .40 (he is buying one soon) for free through a mutual friend, so I figured why not as I was leaning back toward the .40 anyway. Will let yall know what I think once I get it and fire it.:-)
Congrats!
[Reply]
Remo 04:58 PM 03-03-2016
Originally Posted by HK3-:
[IMG]Image[/IMG]

Picked the one on the left up today. They sure make a cute couple. :-)
Sweet :-)
[Reply]
Brian D. 02:25 PM 03-04-2016
You know that expression about keeping friends close, and enemies closer? Keep that free ammo friend closest of all! :-)
[Reply]
mhailey 07:44 PM 03-05-2016
My first AR. I'm looking forward to taking this out to the range.Image
[Reply]
G G 10:39 AM 03-06-2016
Originally Posted by Brian D.:
You know that expression about keeping friends close, and enemies closer? Keep that free ammo friend closest of all! :-)
Yessir, I plan to. LOL

I picked up a Desantis Superfly for the Shield when it gets here. Anyone have any experience with it? I had a cheap Don Hume leather pocket holster for the Beretta Tomcat. But the superfly seems to be a lot better.

Here is a link for the superfly on youtube:
https://youtu.be/bX808F5KyUI

I intend to carry the shield in a cargo pocket mostly.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 36
« First < 678 91018 > Last »
Up