Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>007 GoldenEye: Reloaded
Hem 02:12 PM 01-13-2012
Speaking of going back to old games...picked up a SEGA SATURN a couple years back for like $10 and the games were like 50 cents lol. Provided HUNDREDS of hours of entertainment! Good stuff. Now you can get N64 and NES ROMS right on your computer...how times change.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 02:15 PM 01-13-2012
Originally Posted by pektel:
Me too. ALthough it's partly because I can't bring myself to shell out the kind of money for the latest/greatest system. Newest platform I own is a PS2.
I bought a PS3 for bluray, netflix, and for a few new games. Worth it imo. I still play my ps2 for a lot of older games. Even ps1:-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 02:26 PM 01-13-2012
Originally Posted by Starscream:
Agreed. The only similarity between COD series and the Bond series is that it has guns and is a first person shooter. If I do buy the new Goldeneye, it will be b/c of the single player.
I loved the original for the single player and hated the multiplayer b/c my little brother would always kick my @ss.:-)
Single player vlog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uub6M...eature=related
[Reply]
Hem 02:31 PM 01-13-2012
Oh and PS:

If you guys are looking for the newest games on the newest consoles, do yourself a favor and search Half.com to buy them. I get my games for 1/2 of what everyone else pays for them and sell them on there for 75% more than what I would get from Gamestop.
[Reply]
Starscream 05:55 PM 01-13-2012
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
Single player vlog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uub6M...eature=related
Looks pretty good.:-)

I'm not sure which version to purchase, though. Goldeneye: Reloaded for PS3 or Goldeneye: 007 for the Wii. IGN has the Wii version rated higher than Reloaded, but Reloaded is in HD and still looks good. I hear the games are similar, but there are some differences in gameplay and levels.
[Reply]
emopunker2004 06:01 PM 01-13-2012
i love the campaign.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up