Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>The Son's of Anarchy - The "Oh how I miss thee" thread.
Scothew 09:34 AM 01-26-2012
Yup. I miss it already.

Sutters been pretty active on twitter lately and his blog as well.

Breif lil blurb he put up about S5.

Originally Posted by http://sutterink.blogspot.com/:
Here's what I know about season 5. No spoilers. Just thematics. I've always seen the show as the Prince's journey. Jax is a man, but he's been unsure of the kind of man he will be. He has yet to decide on his legacy. Season 5 will force him to make those decisions. This season will be a pivotal one in the arc of the series. Not that all the seasons haven't been essential in shaping the mythology, but this season will begin to lay track for how the series ends. In a feature film, season 5 would be the end of act two. Where the hero has been faced with the primary conflict and obstacles and is forced to make a decision that either ends well or not-so-well.

I see season 5 as being a more deliberate season. I'm not sure how to expand upon that other to say that the decisions our hero makes will be less impulsive and more permanent. The stakes will be ratcheted up while the pace will be slowed down. Not that we won't have all the pulpy goodness we have every season (we will still blow **** up), it'll just have a different rhythm.
Oh and he ranted something about tired of giving Harley all this free advertising and would be introducing some other rides in, Victory was specifically mentioned.
[Reply]
shilala 09:48 AM 01-26-2012
I still haven't watched season 4 yet, but I'm looking forward to it. :-)
[Reply]
Scothew 10:37 AM 01-26-2012
Originally Posted by shilala:
I still haven't watched season 4 yet, but I'm looking forward to it. :-)

:-)

[Reply]
Skywalker 01:49 PM 01-26-2012
[Reply]
Hem 02:04 PM 01-26-2012
I've got to get into this series. Never seen an episode...heard both this and Breaking Bad are shows I should be watching. Netflix tonight? I think so.
[Reply]
Volusianator 02:13 PM 01-26-2012
Season 4 kicked ass
[Reply]
shilala 02:16 PM 01-26-2012
Originally Posted by Scothew:

I have them on my computer and everything. All I need to do is burn them to disc. I guess I need to get on that...
[Reply]
mase 02:35 PM 01-26-2012
Originally Posted by Hem:
I've got to get into this series. Never seen an episode...heard both this and Breaking Bad are shows I should be watching. Netflix tonight? I think so.
Yep, great shows. Get started!
[Reply]
tx_tuff 03:51 PM 01-26-2012
When does season 5 start?

I did start watching these until till about a year and half back, but now all caught up LOL
[Reply]
icehog3 04:55 PM 01-26-2012
Originally Posted by tx_tuff:
When does season 5 start?

I did start watching these until till about a year and half back, but now all caught up LOL
September 2012.
[Reply]
goomer 06:45 PM 01-26-2012
Originally Posted by Scothew:
Yup. I miss it already.

Sutters been pretty active on twitter lately and his blog as well.

Breif lil blurb he put up about S5.

Oh and he ranted something about tired of giving Harley all this free advertising and would be introducing some other rides in, Victory was specifically mentioned.
Sutter has to start wrapping up the series and I see him doing that from what he posted. From what I've read most TV contracts have to be renegotiated with the actors after 6 seasons. Thus most series only last 6 seasons or the actors get big pay bumps, think Friends. He has two more seasons to bring the show to an acceptable close.

There must be some serious marketing going on for him to feature a brand of motorcycle other than HD.

I can't wait to see season 5!
[Reply]
AlohaStyle 07:07 PM 01-26-2012
I love the show, can't wait for the next season. Sounds like he is pissed Harley isn't give him a bunch of free bikes... LOL
[Reply]
Up