Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Homeland
Wanger 07:14 AM 11-30-2011
Anyone else watching this one?

Thoughts? Opinions? How about Brodie's hot wife? :-)
[Reply]
WhoDeySchenk 07:18 AM 11-30-2011
GREAT SHOW! Probably one of the best shows on TV that noone knows about. The plot has me thinking this show can go 5 different ways. Brodie's hot wife was also the lead alien in the show "V", andy yes, she's pretty hot!
[Reply]
Wanger 09:55 AM 11-30-2011
I had no clue where everything was going at first, thinking it was Brodie that was turned, then with the Tom Walker introduction, thinking it wasn't him, and now after last week's episode, I have no idea what to expect.
[Reply]
ApexAZ 10:10 AM 11-30-2011
I think it's a good show. The only thing that annoys me is how the whole thing is centered around Virginia.
[Reply]
Beagleone 10:19 AM 11-30-2011
I've been watching this from the beginning, however I missed the last two episodes. I really like this show and the premise surrounding everything. There are so much background and secrets to uncover, this have the makings of a longer term series. Morena Baccarin (Brody's wife) has always been a hottie, but I really like Clarie Danes.
[Reply]
marge796 10:57 AM 11-30-2011
Awesome show! As for Brody's wife, yes, just yes! Clarie Danes, yes as well!

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Chris.....
[Reply]
Eleven 11:07 AM 11-30-2011
THERE IS A POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT IN THIS POST, WHY DON'T WE HAVE A "SPOILER TAG" HERE? THAT WOULD ROCK!

We didn't already have a thread here for this one? This is my favorite show this year, even better than Dexter imo.

It sure doesn't hurt that the chick from Firefly and Clair Danes is in it either!

It started out as a great Drama, with hints of 24 and some dark Tom Clancy thrown in but now and especially in the last 2 episodes...

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

They absolutely force you to think about things from the Muslim and Terrorist's point of view and do it very convincingly.

I can't wait on this show, and the wife is even into it, despite the high boob count. We find ourselves sitting there at the end of each episode saying "WTF, that was a whole hour ALREADY?"

I don't know how they are going to stretch this out into multiple seasons, but if they find a way and maintain the atmosphere they have with Season 1, we'll be long time viewers for sure.
[Reply]
Wanger 12:30 PM 11-30-2011
Since there was the mention of an attractive woman on the series, here are pics of said attractive woman. LOL She's Brazilian, too.

[Reply]
marge796 07:11 PM 11-30-2011
Originally Posted by Wanger:
Since there was the mention of an attractive woman on the series, here are pics of said attractive woman. LOL She's Brazilian, too.

Thank you!

:-)

Chris.....
[Reply]
spectrrr 10:09 PM 12-02-2011
I've watched the first 4 eps, the rest are waiting on the DVR. So far what i've seen has been brilliantly written. Is he? isn't he? it's not easy to keep one guessing like that, and they've done it well. I'm looking forward to getting caught up.

Can't forget Morena Baccarin's breakthrough role (in terms of fan recognition) as Inara in firefly/serenity :-)
[Reply]
3SmokesaRound 08:12 AM 12-03-2011
Thought I was the only one watching this until seeing this thread. Loving this show right now :-)
[Reply]
Ncpsycho 08:26 AM 12-03-2011
Best show on tv by far +1 on her being a total hottie
[Reply]
Taki 09:40 AM 12-03-2011
Great show....didn't think it would be this good :-)
[Reply]
Taki 09:41 AM 12-03-2011
She is :-):-)
[Reply]
Eleven 09:22 PM 12-04-2011
I have no idea how they are going to wrap up this season in just 2 more Episodes...

Wow.
[Reply]
Wanger 08:54 AM 12-05-2011
DVR'ed last night's episode, and need to watch it still.
[Reply]
Wanger 08:26 AM 12-19-2011
Quite an interesting end to the episode last night. What will become of Carrie? Will that last memory she had be gone? Will anyone believe her if it's still there? Maybe Saul, with the new knowledge he gained. Then, what will happen when they find Walker? What will they think of thiat?

I love how this show has started, and I hpe it's in for a nice run. :-)
[Reply]
3SmokesaRound 03:48 PM 12-19-2011
Yes, a very interesting finale. A great first season! Can't wait to see where the writers take this now.
[Reply]
ucla695 09:45 AM 02-01-2012
My wife and I just finished watching the first season on-demand. What a great show! I can't wait until fall!
[Reply]
Up