Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Humidor Hunt!!!!
chippewastud79 10:14 PM 07-19-2010
Originally Posted by waffle:
Just let me have yours :-)
My wife would be a lot happier about that proposition than I would. :-)
[Reply]
Chingas 10:18 PM 07-19-2010
Steve. Weren't you getting a winecooler from Dan?

Here's my double pennies. I ran out of room in my two smaller desktops, so I added coolers to the mix. Got bit by the Vino bug and figured I'd take the plunge. Keeping the rule in mind, instead of one, I bought two and guess what, I think I need two more.

When the shelves come in from Chas, organization would be better but truth be told, the inside of the 28-TEDS is about the same size as my coolers. So if my coolers were packed, then the Vinos are packed.

In retrospect, I think I should have gotten either a huge wine cooler or picked up something like the examples, a 2000 - 3000 humi.

I'll make what I have work but when I buy my next house I'm building a walk in. It seems to make better sense than 6 wine coolers, which is what it's looking like it's gonna be!
[Reply]
waffle 12:43 AM 07-20-2010
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
My wife would be a lot happier about that proposition than I would. :-)
Lol yeah mine's all of the sudden getting cold feet about it too!
[Reply]
waffle 12:52 AM 07-20-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
Steve. Weren't you getting a winecooler from Dan?

Here's my double pennies. I ran out of room in my two smaller desktops, so I added coolers to the mix. Got bit by the Vino bug and figured I'd take the plunge. Keeping the rule in mind, instead of one, I bought two and guess what, I think I need two more.

When the shelves come in from Chas, organization would be better but truth be told, the inside of the 28-TEDS is about the same size as my coolers. So if my coolers were packed, then the Vinos are packed.

In retrospect, I think I should have gotten either a huge wine cooler or picked up something like the examples, a 2000 - 3000 humi.

I'll make what I have work but when I buy my next house I'm building a walk in. It seems to make better sense than 6 wine coolers, which is what it's looking like it's gonna be!
I'm buying some igloo coolers off dan, as a temp fix, he's got that beauty and doesn't need the coolers so I thought I'd grab one or two... I'm leaning more towards a tower cabi (actually wanna check out chippewa's) for nothing else than it'll look good with the office furniture (assuming I get the right color) and because I like the look... Also like it has been mentioned, I can do about a 2k-3k tower for about the same as a chasidor.
[Reply]
waffle 06:44 AM 07-20-2010
OK, now on the the million dollar question... chippewa what method are using to humidify your tower of power??
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up