Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Anyone have this?
s15driftking 08:18 AM 06-16-2009
that thing looks awesome!

Very classy and a cool idea too. It seems like the ultimate organizer!
[Reply]
OLS 08:52 AM 06-16-2009
The reason I emphasize the possibility of chipboard is that it is so heavy, and so poorly made, that it is a major reason people who move usually leave their entertainment centers behind, or smashed up on the sidewalk. They get wobbly almost immediately and they are too heavy to move. Plus, cedar lining or not, moisture + chipoboard = disaster. It might be just plain ol wood. But again, I refer you to the two keys to aging above. There are many more, but these are a good start.
--------------------------------
And if Bobby thinks it's COOL, run like hell in the opposite direction!
:-):-) Couldn't resist...sorry Bobby.
[Reply]
BradNC 10:47 AM 06-16-2009
The importer tells me the top is open inside the molding area and not a solid top meeting level with the molding pieces. Sounds like an idiot designed it if that is the case.
[Reply]
BradNC 03:30 PM 06-23-2010
Looks like cigarsinternational.com now carries this. Hmmmmm.
[Reply]
OLS 06:12 AM 06-24-2010
The drawers on the second link are some kind of joke? Really? 25 individual troughs per
drawer for ten drawers? Seems like an awful waste of space. Most of the humidor seems
to be singles drawers. Not very good for someone who wants to age cigars in their orig.
pkgng.
[Reply]
bsmokin 10:05 PM 07-03-2010
This humidor looks amazing. I can't believe it really. Although... that kind of money could buy a lot of good smokes too... :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up