Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 55 of 55
« First < 545535455
Sports>Cowboys Asylum
longknocker 02:33 PM 01-11-2015
I Know He Wishes He Didn't "Reach Out" With The Ball. Would Have Been A Catch, Then.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 02:35 PM 01-11-2015
Me sad.
[Reply]
jhedrick83 02:39 PM 01-11-2015
Originally Posted by Fordman4ever:
Such bull crap. That was a catch.
That game just accomplished something I never thought possible. I actually felt bad for Dez Bryant. One hell of a game and a tough loss for the Cowboys.:-)
[Reply]
The Poet 02:57 PM 01-11-2015
Originally Posted by Fordman4ever:
Such bull crap. That was a catch.
It might have been. But the Cowboys would not have even been in Green Bay this week if not for the benefit of a few questionable calls which hurt Detroit last week.

Karma's a baitch.
[Reply]
nutcracker 04:00 PM 01-11-2015
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Me sad.
Yep, me too.
[Reply]
cigarmarine 09:22 PM 01-11-2015
:-) the refs
[Reply]
jonumberone 07:41 AM 01-12-2015
The only thing worse than a Cowboy win is hearing their fans cry about how they were robbed. :-)
Imagine Patriot fans crying the game after the tuck rule, or Yankee fans whining the next game after the Jeffery Maier homerun.

What's funny is complaining about the refs. The call they made to get you here was the bad call. The call on Dez was right.
Seeing it live, I knew GB would challenge, and thought the refs would overturn it.

The rule is, you have to maintain possession while going to the ground. Dez didn't, end of story.
If he had held on to it all the way through, it's probably one of the greatest catches in postseason history, but he didn't, so it goes down as one of the greatest incompletions.
[Reply]
CigarNut 08:03 AM 01-12-2015
Originally Posted by jonumberone:
The only thing worse than a Cowboy win is hearing their fans cry about how they were robbed. :-)

Imagine Patriot fans crying the game after the tuck rule, or Yankee fans whining the next game after the Jeffery Maier homerun.

What's funny is complaining about the refs. The call they made to get you here was the bad call. The call on Dez was right. Seeing it live, I knew GB would challenge, and thought the refs would overturn it.

The rule is, you have to maintain possession while going to the ground. Dez didn't, end of story.

If he had held on to it all the way through, it's probably one of the greatest catches in postseason history, but he didn't, so it goes down as one of the greatest incompletions.
:-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 08:49 AM 01-12-2015
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 08:50 AM 01-12-2015
Sorry, couldn't resist.
[Reply]
larryinlc 10:27 AM 01-12-2015
There were still 4 minutes left in the game. Why didn't the Boys stop Green Bay and get the ball back? If the catch and probable touchdown were called good, Green Bay is down by 2 or 3 points depending on a 1 or 2 point conversion. Assuming the Boys would have made either. So, Green Bay has maybe 4 minutes to work for a score. Doable in my opinion. Did the call influence the game? Yes. Did it decide the outcome? I don't think so.

Larry
[Reply]
Brian D. 11:39 AM 01-12-2015
Now that the Cowboys have been eliminated (I am neutral on this result, honest) who is going to host and feed that mooching NJ Governor for the last two rounds of the playoffs? The chow bill alone must have been a huge hit for Mr. Jones to undertake. :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 12:45 PM 01-12-2015
Originally Posted by Brian D.:
Now that the Cowboys have been eliminated (I am neutral on this result, honest) who is going to host and feed that mooching NJ Governor for the last two rounds of the playoffs? The chow bill alone must have been a huge hit for Mr. Jones to undertake. :-)
The extra revenue earned from an additional playoff game would probably have covered Krispy Crisco's buffet bill.

NB, I said "probably". :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 01:17 PM 01-12-2015
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
:-):-)
[Reply]
Page 55 of 55
« First < 545535455
Up