Sports>New England Patriots
yourchoice 09:53 PM 02-01-2015
Originally Posted by The Poet:
Classy and gracious, as expected. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 09:56 PM 02-01-2015
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Be sure to send Pete Carroll a thank you note, that was a gift. :-)
Oh I thought he was still on Kraft's payroll. :-)
[Reply]
Subvet642 10:04 PM 02-01-2015
Brady earns his fourth ring and the country asks: Peyton who?
[Reply]
icehog3 10:25 PM 02-01-2015
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Oh I thought he was still on Kraft's payroll. :-)
Apparently so did he. :-)
[Reply]
YankeeMan 05:31 AM 02-02-2015
They say that cheaters never prosper, I guess they got that wrong!
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 05:44 AM 02-02-2015
Originally Posted by YankeeMan:
And the wankeeys still SUX !!
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 06:20 AM 02-02-2015
Patriots win and kids are stuck at home with the snow...
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 09:29 AM 02-02-2015
How many Seahawks players have tested positive for peds in the last 4 odd years? And didn't their head coach have a bcs championship taken away from him? Yeah I'm not a Pats fan but it's hilarious when so many people are calling them cheaters when the Seahawks themselves are composed of cheaters.
[Reply]
YankeeMan 12:59 PM 02-02-2015
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
And the wankeeys still SUX !!
Hence the reason they are know as "Massholes"
[Reply]
The Poet 01:42 PM 02-02-2015
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
How many Seahawks players have tested positive for peds in the last 4 odd years? And didn't their head coach have a bcs championship taken away from him? Yeah I'm not a Pats fan but it's hilarious when so many people are calling them cheaters when the Seahawks themselves are composed of cheaters.
Point.

Here are two others. First, two wrongs don't make a right. Second, few have the ego and the balls (inflated or deflated) to demand an apology from their commissioner when he announces an investigation into charges, which has the necessary purpose of determining if said charges are specious or valid.

Will the Patriots next demand one for charges leveled against Aaron Hernandez, insisting investigations against him be halted to avoid any embarrassment to their organization? Just askin'.

That said, New England was clearly one of the best teams in the NFL this season, and it is foolish to begrudge them their new ring.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:19 PM 02-02-2015
That said, New England was clearly one of the best teams in the NFL this season, and it is foolish to begrudge them their new ring.
Pete Carroll sure didn't. :-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 02:49 PM 02-02-2015
Point.

Here are two others. First, two wrongs don't make a right. Second, few have the ego and the balls (inflated or deflated) to demand an apology from their commissioner when he announces an investigation into charges, which has the necessary purpose of determining if said charges are specious or valid.

Will the Patriots next demand one for charges leveled against Aaron Hernandez, insisting investigations against him be halted to avoid any embarrassment to their organization? Just askin'.

Two wrongs definitely don't make a right. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy in calling the Pats cheaters.
[Reply]
nutcracker 03:47 PM 02-02-2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd3D2gsPUR0
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:28 PM 02-02-2015
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 12:33 AM 02-03-2015
:-)
#cheaters
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 05:27 AM 02-03-2015
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
Two wrongs definitely don't make a right. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy in calling the Pats cheaters.
The media was more at fault than the NFL. Media wanted to make a story out something that really wasn't.
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 05:57 AM 02-03-2015
The duck boat parade has been pushed to Wednesday, adjust your travel plans accordingly.:-)
Just a heads up for all those that have never experienced one in your town.:-)
[Reply]
YankeeMan 08:58 AM 02-03-2015
I hate like hell to admit this, but the duck boats are really cool!
[Reply]
SD Beerman 09:30 AM 02-03-2015
Yankees know all about that......
[Reply]
Steve 09:48 AM 02-03-2015
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 567
Up