Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 75 of 232
« First < 2565737475 767785125175 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
CigarSquid 06:30 AM 05-03-2013
Let's Go Oakland!

Last year we did good in New York. If we can get the bats semi going and pitching to half way strong.. Should be a good Series!

[Reply]
CigarSquid 10:11 PM 05-03-2013
A's take game 1 of the series!
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:39 AM 05-05-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Cinco de Mayo. It was nice to see the Yankees win yesterday and hopefully they can take 2 out of 3 from the Athletics with another win today. The NASCAR race is on today from Talladega, AL as long as the weather cooperates. Yesterday's race was rained delayed for 3 1/2 hours and it was shortened to make sure that it would finish before the night fell. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well....... Image
[Reply]
FUEL 07:39 AM 05-05-2013
Morning Stogieman! Enjoying some hazelnut coffee and a Undercrown Corona Viva!
[Reply]
CigarSquid 08:25 AM 05-05-2013
NO NO.. A's need to take 2 of 3 in New York.
[Reply]
x man 08:27 AM 05-05-2013
Originally Posted by garryyjr:
NO NO.. A's need to take 2 of 3 in New York.
Not if i can help it.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 03:32 PM 05-05-2013
Couldn't help it huh?
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:03 AM 05-06-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already Monday morning. I see that the Yankees couldn't pull off the win as they lost 5 - 4. Big congrats to David Ragan (big underdog) for winning yesterday NASCAR race and hopefully next Saturday night's race will be just as exciting from Darlington, SC. I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 05-07-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on as usual at 0430 and it looks like it will be another nice Spring day here in the Hudson Valley. The Yankees are out in Colorado for the next three day with the first game this evening at 2040 (8:40pm). Hope everyone has a good day and enjoys a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:05 AM 05-08-2013
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always and it's "Hump Day". Well, the Yanks lost 2 - 0 and hopefully they bounce back this evening with a "W". Enjoy all...... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 05-09-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday. I see that the Yankees have tied up the series with the Rockies winning 3 - 2 last night, hopefully they can take it today with an another "W". They have a 1510 (3:10pm) start time today out in Colorado which makes for a good day of baseball. I see that the Rangers have won as well, keep it up NY and let's take it to em'. Enjoy all and smokem' if you get the chance....... Image
[Reply]
x man 09:49 PM 05-09-2013
Originally Posted by Stogieman:
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday. I see that the Yankees have tied up the series with the Rockies winning 3 - 2 last night, hopefully they can take it today with an another "W". They have a 1510 (3:10pm) start time today out in Colorado which makes for a good day of baseball. I see that the Rangers have won as well, keep it up NY and let's take it to em'. Enjoy all and smokem' if you get the chance....... Image
Love the Groucho emo, 2 hr rain relay but it was worth it.:-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:04 AM 05-10-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday again, T.G.I.F! We had a good time last night as my friend Joe Colombo and I drove down to Ruben's Smoke Stack in Hackensack, NJ and spent the evening with Jose Blanco from JDN along with Kevin McCormick from DE, the host Abreu Ruben, Antonio Liam and a house full of S/BOTL. Tonight I'm heading down to NYC to attend the Guayabera and Cigars event at Papa Juan Cigars with Berta Bravo as the special guest and then hopefully head over to Cigar Inn as well and see our buddy Eddie Ortega as he is releasing the Dandy McCoy. I see that the Yankees won last night and now the Bombers are in a 3 way tie for 1st place. The NASCAR racers are in Darlington, SC this weekend trying to tame the "Lady in Black". I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys it as well....... :-)
[Reply]
x man 12:37 AM 05-11-2013
Awesome fun buddy.
But the bombers are in 1st all by themselves.
By .007 pts.
Go stripes.
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 05-13-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday as this was a great weekend. Started off by seeing our friends at Papa Juan's Friday evening (Berta Bravo - Guayabera Lady and all) they all said to say hello to the S/BOTL. Then it was off to Cigar Inn which was off the wall, 300+ guests and it was a whose who. Saturday, I attended my God Daughter's and nephew's First Communion followed by a big family get together. Saturday evening followed with a number of us hitting the Newburgh Brewing Company for a few beers. Yesterday started off with cutting the grass, followed by relaxing afterwards with Beth and then kicking back last night watching what ever was on the TV. Congrats to the Yankees as they swept the Royals and a big congrats to Matt Kenseth for winning Saturday evening's NASCAR race. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
FUEL 05:38 AM 05-13-2013
Morning Stogie man! An Undercrown CV, coffee, a teasing pic on the cell from the lady and a little House of Pain this morning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfSPRPQm0d4
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:59 AM 05-14-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Tuesday. Yes, the Rangers did win again and advanced to the next round. It'll be the Rangers vs. Bruins like the ole' days. Also yesterday, the Yankees split a double header against the Indians which was a make up from a back to back rain out from back in April. The Bombers are back home tonight against the Mariners with a start time of 1905 (7:05pm). I hope everyone has a good day and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or........ Image
[Reply]
x man 07:51 AM 05-14-2013
Ace against Ace.
We might not hit this guy.
And we might see Grandy back.:-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:02 AM 05-15-2013
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0430 and it's already "Hump Day". It's good to see the Yankees win again and I hope they keep it up. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:02 AM 05-16-2013
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday morning. Well, the Yankees got their butts whooped last night, let's hope they turn things around and do the same to the Mariners this evening. Also tonight, the Rangers start the best of 7 against the Bruins to hopefully advance in the next round to capture the Stanley Cup. Today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo stogies and watching NY sports. Enjoy all....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 75 of 232
« First < 2565737475 767785125175 > Last »
Up