Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>What do you DISLIKE about your Cigar Caddy?
spectrrr 02:21 AM 11-19-2008
Originally Posted by RonC:
there are plenty of "man Purses" available at leather stores. I have a small leather bag that holds my small Zero Haliburton case. It has zippered compartments to hold lighters and cutter, plus a small can of butane.
Ron - I'm curious, whats the big thing about the Zero Haliburton cases? they seem really pricy for what looks like a metal version of the plastic cases everyone uses... but of course life is in the details, so i'm curious about em :-)
[Reply]
RonC 07:01 AM 11-19-2008
Originally Posted by spectrrr:
Ron - I'm curious, whats the big thing about the Zero Haliburton cases? they seem really pricy for what looks like a metal version of the plastic cases everyone uses... but of course life is in the details, so i'm curious about em :-)
well, it makes me feel like James Bond when I carry one.

on the serious side, they do look awesome. they are not as rugged as a Cigar Caddy, not even close. They can dent is you dont handle them with care. Also, they are not airtight. They do have a gasket that provides a dedcent seal for travel, but you do not want to get them wet.
[Reply]
poker 08:03 AM 11-19-2008
Not sure how many folks here know this, but the CEO of Cigar Caddy is a member here. Maybe he's taking notes! :-)
(no I will not divulge his username)
[Reply]
Benzopyrene 09:52 AM 11-19-2008
Its to small!
[Reply]
Cigar Caddy 10:35 AM 11-19-2008
Originally Posted by poker:
Not sure how many folks here know this, but the CEO of Cigar Caddy is a member here. Maybe he's taking notes! :-)
Definitely not taking notes. I don't know where you get this info. I heard he doesn't have a clue and is a registered communist!
[Reply]
icurrie 10:42 AM 11-19-2008
What do I dislike about my Cigar Caddy?

Not having one, man I got to get one of these things.
[Reply]
poker 10:54 AM 11-19-2008
Originally Posted by Cigar Caddy:
Definitely not taking notes. I don't know where you get this info. I heard he doesn't have a clue and is a registered communist!
I heard the same thing but I don't believe it! :-)
[Reply]
spectrrr 02:41 PM 11-19-2008
Originally Posted by poker:
hehe, actually I do know this, his username is very stealthy, I'd have trouble guessing it :-)

but thats ok, I don't think I've said anything I wouldnt mind saying to his face. I'm just trying to build a better mousetrap. If he wants to take any of the ideas in this thread and make it a viable product available to the masses and do it for 1/2 the cost that I can, then everyone wins! :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up