Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 72 of 232
« First < 2262707172 737482122172 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:50 AM 02-27-2013
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on this rainy "Hump Day". Well, the weather guessers screwed this one up in our favor. They predicted snow, freezing rain and sleet and all we got is a little rain. Thank god as I'm ready for the Spring Time as I'm sure that everyone else is. Anyway, enjoy the day and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 02-28-2013
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday. Today here at West Point, we'll be burying retired General Schwarzkopf who was the man at Desert Storm / Desert Shield. This place will covered with big wigs and all as it should be. Rest in peace Sir. Today being Thursday, we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying primo stogies and planning out Saturday cigar road trip to Ruben's Smoke Stack. Hope everyone has a good day and enjoys it as well........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:19 AM 03-01-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:15 AM 03-02-2013
Good morning all and yes, the Saturday morning special blend is on. We're heading out shortly to spend the day at Ruben's Smoke Stack in Hackensack, NJ with a number of S/BOTL which should be a great time. I hope everyone has a great day as well and smoke a favorite or two or....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 07:32 AM 03-03-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and the sun is out on this cool Sunday morning. We had a great time yesterday at Ruben's Smoke Stack as a good 20 of us showed up and shared a day of brotherhood (and sisterhood). It was great seeing everyone, thanks for the generosity and hope to see everyone soon. Today we have a number of good sporting events going on from NHL, NASCAR, preseason MLB and the NBA. I hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 03-04-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and I can't believe it's already Monday morning. Had a great weekend filled with primo cigars, got to see and hang out with ole' friends and spent time with my wonderful wife Beth as well. Enjoyed yesterday's NASCAR race, congrats to Carl Edwards for getting the checkered flag and breaking a 70 race winless streak. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good week and gets to enjoy a couple of your best throughout it........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:59 AM 03-05-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like another batch of bad weather is heading our way. According to NOAA, we have a winter blast hittin' us Wednesday evening into sometime on Thursday:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...ield2=-74.0273

Hopefully this is the end of it as I'm in dyer need of some warm weather so we can sit out again with the BBQ going and cigars burning. Enjoy everyone and if you're in the path of this storm, hope you come out on the good end of it........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 03-06-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Hump Day! Well, we are definitely tracking this storm and it's looking like it may stay here until sometime on Friday now. As long as it's not dumping to much of the white stuff on us all at once, I don't mind it. Hope everyone as a good day and enjoys it as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 03-07-2013
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 as we had an Adverse Weather Condition Conference Call and nothing happened, not even a flake of snow. The weather guessers are saying that it's stuck out at sea right now and it may hit us late this afternoon into the night. Wish I could have that kind of job, be wrong and nothing happens, LOL. Anyway, today being Thursday, we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying primo stogies and seeing ole' friends and new. Enjoy all and smoke em' if you got em'........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 11:03 AM 03-08-2013
Hello everyone, it's already Friday afternoon and we are almost over this winter blast that hit us last night into today. We ended up with roughly one foot of wet snow which is a ***** to shovel. West Point is code "Red" all day until 1700 (5pm):

"WEST POINT IS CODE RED UNTIL (slated time)" Employees should not report until the announcement time. Supervisors will excuse absences without charge to leave for all employees affected whether or not leave was previously approved. Employees who do not report for work by the announced time will be charged leave for the remainder of their absence if it was properly requested and approved.

http://www.usma.edu/visiting/SitePag...onditions.aspx

I hope everyone has a good weekend and you get to enjoy a favorite or two throughout it....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 07:12 AM 03-10-2013
Good morning all, the Killer Beans coffee is on and it's looking like we're havin' another beautiful day today up here in the Hudson Valley. As far as sports goes, the NHL, the World Baseball Classic, preseason MLB and NASCAR are just a few of your choices today to enjoy for your viewing pleasure. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy it as well....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:52 AM 03-11-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already Monday morning. Enjoyed the nice weather yesterday sittin' outside and smoked a well aged EO Murcielago, then watched the NASCAR race. I hope everyone has a good St. Patrick's week and enjoys all the festivities that goes along with it...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:02 AM 03-12-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's going to be a pretty rainy Tuesday here in the Hudson Valley. Glad it's rain though as I'm tired of the snow and I can hardly wait till the actual Spring Time is here. Hope everyone has a good one and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 03-13-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". I see that they haven't elected a new Pope yet, hopefully that gets done soon. Sports wise, the World Baseball Classic is in full speed ahead and the NHL is kickin' butt as well. I hope everyone has a great day and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM 03-14-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and welcomed. It's Thursday which means that we'll be Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoy primo stogies and talking big smack to each other. I hope everyone has a good day as well and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:03 AM 03-15-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and T.G.I.F! We had a great time last night smokin' top shelf stogies as the cigar shop was pack to the max. This weekend weather wise doesn't look that great, they are calling a rain / snow mix and temps staying in the 30s & 40s. NASCAR is at one of my favorite tracks this weekend, Bristol Motor Speedway which is a half mile bull ring. Anyway, I hope everyone has a relaxing one and enjoys....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 07:21 AM 03-16-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a relaxing Saturday morning. I'll probably head over to the Hudson Valley Cigar shop in a bit and see how the guys are doing and smoke a cigar or two as well. This afternoon we'll watch the NASCAR Nationwide Series race and then it's up in the air for the evening. Hope everyone has a relaxing day as well and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:55 AM 03-17-2013
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and a Happy St. Patty's Day to all. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 03-18-2013
Morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Monday already. We had a relaxing and enjoyable weekend. Spent yesterday with family and friends at a couple of different establishments; first being the Newburgh Brewing Company and then made our way back to Cornwall where we enjoyed some Irish fare at the Rock Wall Pub and Grub. Enjoyed watching the NASCAR race there and a big congrats to Kasey Kahne for winning yesterday's race. I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend as well and this upcoming week that follows...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 08:40 AM 03-19-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is almost finished (at least the current pot) and it's almost lunch time. We had a good 5 inches of snow fall again and this time it was mixed with rain and sleet. I hope everyone that was in the path of this storm is all shoveled out and all. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys...... :-)
[Reply]
Page 72 of 232
« First < 2262707172 737482122172 > Last »
Up