Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 60 of 231
« First < 1050585960 616270110160 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:58 AM 04-13-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and kickin'. We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's as always and smoke a couple of top shelf sticks in honor of LouieD. I smoked a couple of Lou's favorites; the La Riqueza No. 4 and then finished of the evening with an A.F. Anejo #77 Shark. I'm sure our BOTL is smiling down on us. Well, today is the Yanks home opener against the Angels with the first pitch being thrown at 1305 (1:05pm). Lets keep the winning streak going and show the home crowd that the Bombers are a championship team. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys. T.G.I.F........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:22 AM 04-14-2012
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is on. Well, the Yankees won yesterday 5 - 0 and will be back at today against the Angels at 1305 (1:05pm) again. This evening, the NASCAR racers are down in Fort Worth, TX going at Saturday night style. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 04-16-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work after a relaxing weekend. Yankees won 2 out of 3 and the Rangers are tied up a game a piece and play tonight at 1930 (7:30pm). I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of your favorites throughout it....... :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:45 AM 04-16-2012
Sports update: Dodgers are killing it!
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:03 AM 04-17-2012
Morning all, the coffee is on and I'm off today. We have a contractor coming by today to install a new sliding door on the back deck so I wanted to be home when they did it. I see that the Yankees got beat by the Twins 7 - 3 but the NY Rangers did win last night 1 - 0. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:04 AM 04-18-2012
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always and it's "Hump Day". Well, it was good to see the Yankees bounce back right away with a "W" and show the Twins that there's no sweep in this series. These two teams will be back at it this evening for the rubber match with the fist pitch thrown at 1905 (7:05pm). I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys a favorite if you get the time........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:03 AM 04-19-2012
Morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Go to run so I hope everyone has a good one and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:12 AM 04-20-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday. It was good to see the Yankees win last night and congrats to Curtis Granderson for going 5 for 5 with the first three hits being home runs. We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars smoking top shelf stogies and enjoying the fresh air. I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and gets to smoke a couple of your best....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:03 AM 04-23-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's been raining all night. The Yankees / Red Sox game was postponed and congrats to Denny Hamlin for winning yesterday's NASCAR race on FOX. I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 04-24-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always. It was good to see the Yankees won last night over the Rangers 7 - 4 and they'll be back at it with them at 2005 (8:05pm) this evening. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 04-25-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Well, the Yankees got skunked last night 2 - 0, let's see them bounce back tonight with a "W". Enjoy the day everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:07 AM 04-27-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! Congrats to the NY Rangers for winning last night and advancing to the next round in the NHL playoffs. We had a packed night last night Hudson Valley Cigars with a Torano event, it was good to see everyone come out and support. I hope everyone has a good weekend and gets to smoke a few of your favorites throughout it....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:48 AM 04-28-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and the belgium waffles are done. It was good to see the Yankees win last night with a walk off wild pitch in the bottom of the 9th. Congrats to Kurt Busch as well for winning last night's NASCAR Nationwide Series race as well. More MLB, NASCAR and NHL will keep us busy today, so I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 07:19 AM 04-29-2012
Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a little while now and it's looking to be another nice Sunday morning. The Yankees came up a little short yesterday loosing 7 - 5, the NY Rangers won 3 - 1 and congrats to Kyle Busch and the entire M & Ms racing team for winning last night's NASCAR race. I hope everyone has a super Sunday and for those of you that are going to CigarFest, see you all in a few days....... Image
[Reply]
Hooligan 07:59 AM 04-29-2012
Not impressed with the caps loss to the rangers....but thrilled so far with the Miami dolphins drafts so far.
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 04-30-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work for a few days as a number of us are headin' to CigarFest 2012 on Thursday. It was good to see the Yankees win yesterday and take the weekend series from the Tigers. The Bombers have a 1905 (7:05pm) game this evening against the Orioles here in the Bronx which should be another good one. I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys a favorite or two throughout it........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:59 AM 05-01-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Tuesday morning. Yankees held off the Orioles 2 - 1 and play another one this evening at the same time. Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 05-02-2012
Morning all, it's "Hump Day" and I'm about to head out to get to work. The Yankees lost last night 7 - 1 and hopefully they win this evening and take the series from the Orioles. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:12 AM 05-03-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for some time now. I'm heading out to Split Rock Resort shortly to enjoy the CigarFest weekend with 5000 other cigar nuts from around the US. I'll try and stop in and update, if not, see you all sometime on Sunday........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:05 AM 05-07-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, I survived CigarFest again with only a few bruises and it was a great time as always. Time to get back to the normal routine and get things done a home and work. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 60 of 231
« First < 1050585960 616270110160 > Last »
Up