Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 52 of 231
« First < 242505152 535462102152 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:46 AM 10-04-2011
Morning all and yes, the joe is brewin' as we speak. Well, the Yankees came up short by one run as they lost last night 5 - 4. These two teams will be back at this evening and it's up to A.J. Burnett to keep the series going and bring it back to the Bronx. Got to have faith and I have a good feeling in A.J. this evening to do it. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:06 AM 10-05-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always. Well, the Yankees pulled it off and won last night 10 - 1. They'll play game 5 tomorrow evening here in the Bronx and hopefully they win it move forward to the ALDS. I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 10-06-2011
Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin' as always. Well, Philadelphia / St. Louis as well as Arizona / Milwaukee are both playing their 5th games tomorrow evening to advance to the NLDS. There's nothing like loser goes home and winner advances to the next round to make the competition a little more enjoyable. Anyway, today being Thursday, we'll be heading over to Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening to enjoy a couple of primo sticks and watch the beginning of the Yankees / Tigers final game. I hope everyone has a great day and GO YANKEES......... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 10-07-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a good hour now. Well, the Yankees got eliminated last night as they lost to the Tigers 3 - 2. As they say, there's always next year. Anyway, we still have plenty of NFL and NASCAR to enjoy as well as the winter sports that are just starting up. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 09:40 AM 10-09-2011
Good morning all and yes, the Sunday morning coffee is kickin'. Started off the day at Plum Point with a few of the guys from Hudson Valley Cigars enjoying La Riqueza #3 and a fresh cup of Killer Beans. Today we have a number of NFL games on as well as NASCAR from Kansas Motor Speedway. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:59 AM 10-11-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while now. Well, it's back to work after a few days off, thank god it's only a 4 day work week. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys a few favorites throughout it......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 10-12-2011
Good morning all and as always, the coffee has been on since 0430. Well, it's already "Hump Day" and it feels like the week just started. According to NOAA, we are supposed to get 3 days of rain now and then another stretch of sunny autumn weather. Hopefully mother nature is easy on us this winter as last year was quite brutal. Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy on and enjoys....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:57 AM 10-13-2011
Morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for some time now. NOAA was correct this time as we have a nice steady light rain coming down and it looks like it will continue through tomorrow:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...3&lon=-74.0273

Today being Thursday, we'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening as they are having a Torano event (buy 3 get one free ect.). I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well.......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 10-14-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on now for a good hour. We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's enjoying primo sticks while watching the Tigers / Rangers game on FOX. This weekend we have NASCAR from Charlotte, NC, a couple of more MLB playoff games and then on Sunday we have the NFL. I hope everyone has a relaxing one and enjoys a favorite or two or........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:27 AM 10-15-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. It's lookin' to be a nice day so I hope everyone enjoys it as gets to relax as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:00 AM 10-16-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on this fine Sunday morning. It's lookin' like it will be a nice fall day today according to NOAA; partly cloudy and temps in the low 60s. I know that I'll be out and about enjoying it and I hope you do the same as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 10-17-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. We had a great day yesterday enjoying some live music on the Croton Aqueduct both in Dobbs Ferry & Hastings:

http://www.aqueduct.org/aquefest

Special guest was Tom Chapin (Harry Chapin's brother) playing some old familiar tune; Cats in the Cradle, etc. The weather was great and everything was quite relaxing. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys it as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:53 AM 10-18-2011
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is kickin'. Congrats to the Jets as they beat the Dolphins last night 24 - 6 on Monday Night Football. Not much going on today sports wise as the World Series begins tomorrow evening in St. Louis at 2005 (8:05pm):

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/schedule/ps.jsp

I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:40 AM 10-19-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always. They are calling for heavy rain today and then the weather guessers are predicting sunny fall temps at least through next Tuesday. I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:31 AM 10-20-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for some time now. I see that the Cardinals took game one of the World Series 3 - 2, I just hope it's a good series and they go 7 games. Today being Thursday, we'll be heading over to Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening for a couple of primo sticks and to catch the beginning of game 2. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good day as well and enjoys a favorite or two or.......... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM 10-21-2011
Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewing as we speak. I see that Texas had a late rally in the 9th inning and came back to win the game 2 - 1. Game 3 will be Saturday in Texas and hopefully the battle continues back and forth. The NASCAR racers are in Talladega, AL this weekend with the trucks running tomorrow at 1600 (4pm) and the Sprint Cup series on Sunday which will start roughly at 1400 (2pm). I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys a couple of your favorites throughout it........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:25 AM 10-22-2011
Good morning all and happy Saturday. The Killer Beans are brewin' and it's lookin' like it's going to be another great fall day. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 10-24-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while now. Well, it was good to see the Jets win yesterday as well as Clint Bowyer taking the checkered flag during the NASCAR race in Talladega. I see that Texas beat St. Louis 4 - 0 last night tying the World Series at 2 games a piece. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of your favorites throughout it........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM 10-25-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always. Well, I see that Texas won last night going ahead 3 games to 2. They're off tonight and game 6 will be Wednesday evening in St. Louis. Have a good day and enjoy....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:04 AM 10-26-2011
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is kickin'. Well it's "Hump Day" but here at West Point we have to work this Saturday as it's the last home football game of the season and the Black Knights are taking on Fordham University which is a sell out. Tonight, Texas could win it all and get their first World Series trophy or as they predicted at the beginning, they'll go 7 games and the winner will be decided tomorrow evening. Either way, I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Page 52 of 231
« First < 242505152 535462102152 > Last »
Up