Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 122 of 231
« First < 2272112120121122 123124132172222 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:59 AM 08-02-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Tuesday. We had a great weekend overall even though Sunday's NASCAR race got postponed until yesterday because of rain. We did get to meet every driver and they all signed my Pocono cap which will no be apart of my collection. Got to hang out with Guy Fieri from the Food Channel for a couple of hours as well as he would have been the honorary starter of the race. We made it home safe and sound yesterday and now we're in Quad State Herf XI mode. Enjoy your week everyone and be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:10 AM 08-03-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Game two of the 4 game Mets vs. Yankees subway series went to the Mets last night. Each team has a win and now they'll play tonight and tomorrow in the Bronx. Lets go Yankees and take a couple in a row at home. Anyway, enjoy everyone and for those about to make the trek to New York for this weekend's Quad State Herf XI / Wings for Warriors fund raiser, safe travels and I'll see you all soon....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:30 AM 08-04-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's kickin'. Well, we're closing in on this year's Quad State Herf as most of the cigars have arrived with only a couple coming in today. Tomorrow is assembly day of the goodie bags and all of the raffle stuff which is amazing. We'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar seeing guests that have flown in from for the weekend and all the S/BOTL from all around. It was good to see the Yankees win last night, lets do it one more time boys and start another winning streak. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Dave128 08:31 AM 08-04-2016
Originally Posted by Stogieman:
It was good to see the Yankees win last night, lets do it one more time boys and start another winning streak.
:-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:06 AM 08-05-2016
Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a while and it's Friday! Today is prep day for tomorrow's big event, still have a number of things to get done. Hope everyone has a great weekend and for all those traveling to the Quad State Herf, safe travels and we'll see you tomorrow...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:57 AM 08-09-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday after a great weekend with a lot of friends and family. The Quad State Herf was a huge success, I'll post more about that shortly. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:47 AM 08-10-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". I see that the Red Sox beat the Yankees last night, let turn things around today and put a "W" and tighten up the AL East. Smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 08-11-2016
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. It was good to see the Yankees win last night, let's do it again fellas and to start the weekend off right. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 08-12-2016
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, a lot of my local friends made it out. I started off with a My Father Petite Robusto and then finished off the evening with a Drew Estates Kentucky Fire Cured MUWAT. Congrats to the Yankees for beating the Red Sox again, let's hope (knock on wood) they do well this weekend. The NASCAR Xfinity racers are in Lexington, OH running in the Mid-Ohio Challenge: http://www.nascar.com/en_us/nascar-t...ar-course.html. Anyway, enjoy the weekend everyone and be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:25 AM 08-13-2016
Good morning all, the Killer Beans Espresso is on and kickin'. It was good to see the Yankees win again last night especially on A-Rod's last game as a Yankee. Beth and I are heading out for a few days, going up to the Finger Lakes for some R & R:

http://gristironbrewing.com/about-the-inn/

Enjoy the weekend everyone and smoke a few of your favorites throughout if you get the chance....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 08-18-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Thursday (only a 2 day work week). Beth and I had a blast the past 5 days gallivanting up and down Seneca Lake. We visited a good dozen wineries, breweries and even had lunch in a castle. Definitely going back and we highly recommend the Inn at the Grist Iron Brewery. Anyway, enjoy your day everyone and if you're in town, stop by the Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar bar this evening as we'll be there enjoying primo stogies....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 08-19-2016
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday! The NASCAR racers are in Bristol, TN this weekend and the Yankees are in California taking on the Angels. Hopefully it's a nice and easy weekend for Beth and I, have some yard work to do but we're planning on kicking back and firing up the grill as well as a few stogies as well. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:20 AM 08-21-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a sun shower kinda Sunday morning. I see that the Yankees have won 2 in a row and the NASCAR race got postponed until today at 1300 (1pm) because of rain last night at the track. Enjoy everyone and I hope you get some relaxation in before the work week starts........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:30 AM 08-22-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a good weekend overall, enjoy some tasty barbecue, watched quite a bit of NASCAR even though it was rain delayed and spent it with family and friends. Hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of their favorites throughout it........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:46 AM 08-23-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and the temperature is currently 54 degrees and the today's high is 81. Love this time of year, windows wide open and sleeping under the covers:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...6#.V7wZL44aCi4

I see that the Yankees lost last night, hopefully they bounce back if they want any chance to make the wildcard. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:33 AM 08-24-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". It was good seeing the Yankees win last night, let's hope they keep it up. This evening, Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar is having an event out back in the "Beach" area: https://www.facebook.com/events/518714468338837/

Hudson Valley Cigars would like you to join us on the beach @ Schlesinger's Steakhouse for our next Cigar Event Featuring CIGAR INTERNATIONAL on August 24th 2016 between 5-9 pm.

Buy 3 get 1 plus 1 raffle ticket
Buy 6 get 2 plus 2 raffle tickets
Buy 9 get 3 plus 3 raffle ticket
Buy a box (Mix and match) and get 6 cigars, 6 raffle tickets and giveaways from the vendor.

BBQ includes Pulled pork, Burgers, Dogs,Mac & Cheese, Corn and fruit.
Music by DuOver
Liquor Tasting

Please come join us for a cigar and a night out on the beach.

Hope everyone has a great day and hope to see you this evening........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 08-25-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll be having another great day. Praying for all of our S/BOTL and their family members daily. Well, we had a great time last night at Schlesinger's, the food was great, the cigars were very tasty and the place was packed. It was good to see the Yankees win as well while we were there and rub it in the haters faces, LOL. Anyway, enjoy everyone and be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:31 AM 08-26-2016
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday! The Yankees had a day off yesterday and take on the Orioles at home this weekend starting tonight at 1905 (7:05pm). The NASCAR racers are split this weekend between Michigan International Speedway and Road America in Wisconsin:

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-med...-coverage.html

Enjoy the weekend everyone and be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:50 AM 08-28-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a beautiful Sunday morning. Congrats to the Yankees for winning their 4th in a row, hopefully they can do it again today and sweep the Orioles at home. NASCAR is on this afternoon starting at 1400 (2pm) live on NBCSN. I hope everyone has a great day as well and enjoys...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:44 AM 08-29-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Congrats to Kyle Larson for getting his first win as a NASCAR Sprint Cup driver, way to go young man. I see that the Yankees didn't sweep the Orioles, C.C. Sabathia came up short yesterday. Anyway, enjoy the week everyone and be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Page 122 of 231
« First < 2272112120121122 123124132172222 > Last »
Up