Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 10
« First < 345 67 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 4
MUNKY 06:39 AM 02-10-2014
awesome episode!
[Reply]
big_jaygee 06:48 AM 02-10-2014
it was a great episode and i can't wait till next week :-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:25 AM 02-10-2014
Just saw this -- makes me even more excited for the upcoming season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5iS3tULXMQ#t=850
[Reply]
CigarNut 03:41 PM 02-10-2014
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
Just saw this -- makes me even more excited for the upcoming season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5iS3tULXMQ#t=850

Oopps wrong thread...
[Reply]
equetefue 05:03 PM 02-10-2014
Never watched it, until last night because my son is hooked on it and asked me to watch it. I gotta say it looks good. Now to Netflix the past seasons
[Reply]
massphatness 09:19 AM 03-03-2014
Darryl Dixon.

Much man love.
[Reply]
kelmac07 10:56 AM 03-03-2014
A whole episode for Darryl and Beth? At least it wasn't a whole episode of SGT Abraham Ford. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Robulous78 07:41 PM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
A whole episode for Darryl and Beth? At least it wasn't a whole episode of SGT Abraham Ford. :-)
I thought it was a pretty good episode myself, granted it didn't cover much ground other then Darryl struggling to become a reformed bad@ss and Beth struggling to become less of a pansy but hey, writers gotta take breaks also right? :-)

As far as Abraham Ford goes, I am quite surprised they didn't give us any more to go on with that as of yet. I mean here they add 3 new people, give us no real info on them (other then what some know from the comics and what I gathered from the Talking Dead) and then leave us to wonder for at least 1 whole episode....

What about Tyrese? wonder how he is getting along with those 2 young girls and the baby in the woods. Would have been nice to have a brief flash of how that is going for him... :-)

and what of this scientist guy with the Abraham group? so he knows what caused it, doesn't mean he knows how to fix it. definitely too far gone to "fix" many things... much like being Mr. Hindsight at this point...

I am glad Beth's first drink wasn't peach snapps tho... :-) too bad it wasn't Mac's apple pie shine.... :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 07:44 PM 03-03-2014
Last night's episode was pretty boring in my opinion. Not sure what it added to the story line.
[Reply]
jsnake 07:54 PM 03-03-2014
Last nights episode was a huge disappointment and I have to say probably the worst acting in all of the episodes. Just didn't do it for me. Still excited for next week. Hope they step it back up.
[Reply]
Robulous78 08:01 PM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Last night's episode was pretty boring in my opinion. Not sure what it added to the story line.
Boring-ish I agree maybe, but we finally know what Darryl was up to pre-apocalypse.

We also know hiding in a trunk works. I am just surprised we haven't seen anyone else use Michone's Sherpa technique or the "cover yourself in zomb-guts" strategy to walk among them yet....

I will go so far as to agree Beth's character so far hasn't been one of my favorites. But to see that Darryl feels bad for what happened with the Gov. (which was Rick's fault, if anyones) I found interesting....
[Reply]
kelmac07 04:25 AM 03-04-2014
Was it just me...or did anyone else think Darryl & Beth were gonna get it on? Just sayin'...trailer, first drink, moonshine. :-) :-)
[Reply]
massphatness 04:46 AM 03-04-2014
Guilty
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
irratebass 02:18 PM 03-05-2014
Originally Posted by maninblack:
:-)

Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Was it just me...or did anyone else think Darryl & Beth were gonna get it on? Just sayin'...trailer, first drink, moonshine. :-) :-)
I was expecting someone to lean in for the kiss.
[Reply]
GWN 06:09 PM 03-05-2014
Found it dull as well. At least not up to par with the rest of this season.
Now True Detective ....
[Reply]
ky70 04:45 AM 03-06-2014
I'm enjoying the second half of this season although I'm ready for these folks to start finding one another. The writers are dedicating full episodes to each group so don't expect a cut in of another group until they cross paths.

Now this method of story telling will wear thin on me soon as I need to some interaction between the groups. Looking at the previews we're in for at least 1 more episode focused on a single group with Maggie and her crew...but hopefully the groups start crossing paths soon.
[Reply]
irratebass 06:36 AM 03-06-2014
Originally Posted by GWN:
Found it dull as well. At least not up to par with the rest of this season.
Now True Detective ....
True Detective :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 06:43 AM 03-06-2014
Amen. True detective is the best show on TV. And only 1 episode left
[Reply]
massphatness 08:13 PM 03-16-2014
Best episode this season
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:46 AM 03-17-2014
Was a great WTF episode. Knew the situation with the little girls was going to come to a head...just didn't see it being played out that way.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
« First < 345 67 > Last »
Up