Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Undercrown Corona ¡Viva! by Drew Estate (pre-release)
iaMkcK 02:15 AM 12-29-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Buying a few LP #9 might get me close to .01%, Mark. :-)
lol, I must say if I had the choice between any Liga Privada for the rest of my life, or any and all cubans for the rest of my life.. It's gonna be one hell of a LP life.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:05 AM 12-29-2012
Thanka, Matt, good to know.

I still have a couple other Undercrown sizes...what were your thoughts on sizes other than the Corona Viva?
[Reply]
icehog3 09:06 AM 12-29-2012
Originally Posted by iaMkcK:
lol, I must say if I had the choice between any Liga Privada for the rest of my life, or any and all cubans for the rest of my life.. It's gonna be one hell of a LP life.
Smoke what you like, like what you smoke. We definitely wouldn't be in competition with each other for cigars. :-)
[Reply]
363 09:22 AM 12-29-2012
Originally Posted by iaMkcK:
Smoke what you like, like what you smoke. We definitely wouldn't be in competition with each other for cigars. :-)
I've enjoyed every LP I have had this far and maybe 1/2 of the CCs I have had the opportunity to smoke, but when a CC is on I'd take that over a LP any day.
[Reply]
Mattso3000 09:30 AM 12-29-2012
I still have a couple other Undercrown sizes...what were your thoughts on sizes other than the Corona Viva?
Ive had the robusto and torpedo, both were okay but not something I look for to try again.
[Reply]
icehog3 05:31 PM 12-29-2012
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
Ive had the robusto and torpedo, both were okay but not something I look for to try again.
Thanks, Matt, I won't expect the same experience I had with the corona. :-)
[Reply]
danreeve 06:29 PM 12-29-2012
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
Nothing against the LP9, but sometimes a blend and vitola come together to be better than the whole. The corona viva does that. I like it more than than any other LP other than the OR Dirty Rat. Just a damn good smoke.
agree 100%

the rat and the corona viva are my favorite DE releases also.

Dan
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:38 PM 12-29-2012
Just enjoyed another one this evening...FANTASTIC stick. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
whodeeni 07:54 AM 12-30-2012
You know i never cared for the dirty rat, but I did enjoy the corona viva. Its funny
I've only bought one single so far... *grinz* Maybe i should change that! :-)
[Reply]
STEVE S 02:20 PM 01-22-2013
I went to a Drew Estates Event this past weekend, and they sold out off the corona viva. Everyone that smoked one really enjobed it, me included.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up