Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>iOS cigar collection-tracking apps, 2016 version
Doctorossi 02:08 PM 08-18-2016
So, I have an ancient cigar database app on my iPhone and not only is it no longer supported... the sucker don't even work right no more. :-)

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good and current (or, at least, recent) app to take its place? I figure there's gotta be something in the five years since I last upgraded. I'd prefer an app that allows me to edit entries to correct mistakes in pre-loaded listings, but I'll settle for one that just works.

Thanks, gang! :-)
[Reply]
TXRebel 03:48 PM 08-18-2016
See if https://www.stogierate.com fits your bill.
[Reply]
Doctorossi 07:20 AM 08-19-2016
Thanks, TXRebel- I will!

I've been checking out Social Humidor. Does anyone have any opinions on that app?
[Reply]
Don Fernando 07:42 AM 08-19-2016
I tried social humidor, didn't like it.

I have stogierate.com and I love the website but the app isn't synched to the database so it doesn't fit my needs. They are working on that though.
[Reply]
Doctorossi 08:14 AM 08-19-2016
Thanks, Ferd! What did you not like about Social Humidor?
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:22 AM 08-19-2016
I'd be interested in the results as well. I did get a kick out of this line from stogierate "Cigar lovers have over 100,000 cigars safely inventoried at StogieRate.com." I think I know individuals with that many cigars, I am wondering if they mean 100,000 different cigars and not individual cigars, if so they should probably say that :-)
[Reply]
BlkDrew 04:38 PM 08-19-2016
Someone told me about cigar scanner. I downloaded it but don't use it much. It looks decent
[Reply]
Don Fernando 03:29 AM 08-20-2016
Originally Posted by Doctorossi:
Thanks, Ferd! What did you not like about Social Humidor?
good question, can't remember its a while ago, just know that I downloaded it, tried it and didn't like it.
[Reply]
rwiiames 07:53 AM 08-21-2016
Hate to mention another website, but Cigar Geeks has a decent app that I was using. Got behind, now I need to take inventory and catch it up.
[Reply]
Up