Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Ronson Jetlite
dwoodward 11:24 AM 08-19-2010
Where can you find these other than at Walmart? Both of the Walmart Supercenter's where I live don't have them, infact they don't carry any Ronson products, not even the butane.
[Reply]
awsmith4 11:28 AM 08-19-2010
The drug stores near me carry them but walmart by me does not. If you can't find them shoot me your addy and I'll send one out
[Reply]
dwoodward 11:30 AM 08-19-2010
I'll hit you up if I cannot find one locally. I am looking for one to gift to my father who I recently send down the slippery slope, he has been lighting his cigars with a bic lighter, which is fine I guess, but he has problems on the golf course. I was gonna gift him a lighter and spare can of my vector butane.
[Reply]
awsmith4 11:40 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by dwoodward:
I'll hit you up if I cannot find one locally. I am looking for one to gift to my father who I recently send down the slippery slope, he has been lighting his cigars with a bic lighter, which is fine I guess, but he has problems on the golf course. I was gonna gift him a lighter and spare can of my vector butane.
Awesome! Let me know. Another great option if you or he has an old zippo is the z-plus insert. I think the are around $10 and the one I have has been with me since 2006 and works every time .
[Reply]
Mugen910 11:44 AM 08-19-2010
I've never heard of these...Albert please enlighten me :-)

Another option Derrick is the $2.50 torches on dealextreme.com

Shipping is slow but worth the wait.
[Reply]
dwoodward 11:48 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
Awesome! Let me know. Another great option if you or he has an old zippo is the z-plus insert. I think the are around $10 and the one I have has been with me since 2006 and works every time .
No zippo's here, but thanks for pointing that out, a little knowledge never hurts.
[Reply]
longknocker 12:26 PM 08-19-2010
Walgreen's & CVS Sometimes Have Them.:-)
[Reply]
dwoodward 12:48 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Walgreen's & CVS Sometimes Have Them.:-)
We have lots of Walgreen's here. Like 7 or 8 of them. I'll check out a couple of them. Thanks Greg.
[Reply]
T.G 01:21 PM 08-19-2010
[Reply]
awsmith4 02:06 PM 08-19-2010
We have lots of Walgreen's here. Like 7 or 8 of them. I'll check out a couple of them. Thanks Greg.
Check Rite-Aid as well if you have them
[Reply]
dwoodward 02:08 PM 08-19-2010
We don't have any Rite Aid's but I just went to 3 Walgreens, 2 gas stations, and 2 B&M's here in town and had no luck finding any torch lighters... one of the B&M's only carries bics and zippos... the other was sold out but said they had never heard of the ronson jetlite.
[Reply]
BTcigars 02:15 PM 08-19-2010
We don't have any Rite Aid's but I just went to 3 Walgreens, 2 gas stations, and 2 B&M's here in town and had no luck finding any torch lighters... one of the B&M's only carries bics and zippos... the other was sold out but said they had never heard of the ronson jetlite.
Never heard of Ronson?! If you go to amazon you can search for Jetline lighters. They can be purchased under twenty dollars and have free shipping....Might be worth the investment because it sounds like you are racking up a gas bill :-)
[Reply]
dwoodward 02:18 PM 08-19-2010
I'm not going to pay 20 dollars for a torch lighter if they can be had from other members of these boards for less than half that. Free shipping or not, that is way overpriced.
[Reply]
tsolomon 02:21 PM 08-19-2010
Where can you find these other than at Walmart? Both of the Walmart Supercenter's where I live don't have them, infact they don't carry any Ronson products, not even the butane.
Did you look behind the counter where the sell cigarettes at the Walmart Supercenter? That's where I the found them after looking around the whole store.
[Reply]
dwoodward 02:25 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by tsolomon:
Did you look behind the counter where the sell cigarettes at the Walmart Supercenter? That's where I the found them after looking around the whole store.
I suppose I didn't look myself, but I asked the lady at the counter, she gave me a blank stare and said that she didn't know what they were.

I guess it's worth a shot to go back to both of them and take a peek myself. After all, Walmart's employee's have never been the brightest ones out of the bunch.
[Reply]
T.G 03:14 PM 08-19-2010
FYI - Not all wal-marts carry the Jetlites. It seems to be regional/district based in some manner, or possibly by individual store.
[Reply]
Montano 03:41 PM 08-19-2010
Time for another Ronson box pass ?
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 03:46 PM 08-19-2010
I'm not going to pay 20 dollars for a torch lighter if they can be had from other members of these boards for less than half that. Free shipping or not, that is way overpriced.
Easy there, slugger...

Have a look:
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

Lots of options. One was $6.99 with free shipping.
[Reply]
14holestogie 03:58 PM 08-19-2010
The buy it now or best offer 12 pack on the eeeeBay can usually be had for $40.

That's what I paid last year. 12 last a looooong time. :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 04:09 PM 08-19-2010
He was just trying to help you. Chill out. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up