Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Blazer CG-001 Lighter Problems!!!
icehog3 01:25 PM 07-19-2010
WARRANTY & REPAIR FAQ
HOW LONG DOES WARRANTY COVERAGE LAST?
One year from original date of purchase (Original proof of purchase required). Warranty coverage ends when a products becomes unusable for reasons other than defects in workmanship or material.
HOW CAN I GET SERVICE?
Should a problem arise with your Blazer unit(s) please send it (post prepaid) to the address below. Be sure to include:
•Original dated receipt as Proof of Purchase
•A note explaining the problem(s)
•Your complete contact information including a phone number where you can be reached
Return the unit(s) to:

BLAZER PRODUCTS INC.
88 ALLEN BLVD.
FARMINGDALE, NY 11735
Attn: Service Dept.

Warranteed products will be repaired or replaced, at Blazer Products Inc's discretion, and returned at no additional cost.

http://www.blazerproducts.com/blazer.../warranty.html
[Reply]
bsmokin 03:36 PM 07-19-2010
Yea, thanks man. I saw this too. Planning on shipping the broken lighter out to them tomorrow.

Originally Posted by icehog3:
WARRANTY & REPAIR FAQ
One year from original date of purchase (Original proof of purchase required). Warranty coverage ends when a products becomes unusable for reasons other than defects in workmanship or material.
HOW CAN I GET SERVICE?
Should a problem arise with your Blazer unit(s) please send it (post prepaid) to the address below. Be sure to include:
•Your complete contact information including a phone number where you can be reached
Return the unit(s) to:

BLAZER PRODUCTS INC.
88 ALLEN BLVD.
FARMINGDALE, NY 11735

Warranteed products will be repaired or replaced, at Blazer Products Inc's discretion, and returned at no additional cost.

Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
bsmokin 10:35 AM 07-20-2010
Just sent it to them priority mail this morning. I wonder how long it will take for me to hear something (if anything) back... ?....

In the meantime, my dealextreme cheapo lighters shipped today... so I should be safe anyway. It would be nice though to get a working Blazer back in the mail in the next month or so...

WARRANTY & REPAIR FAQ
HOW CAN I GET SERVICE?
Return the unit(s) to:

BLAZER PRODUCTS INC.
88 ALLEN BLVD.
FARMINGDALE, NY 11735

[Reply]
tsolomon 11:25 AM 07-20-2010
Originally Posted by bsmokin:
Just sent it to them priority mail this morning. I wonder how long it will take for me to hear something (if anything) back... ?....

In the meantime, my dealextreme cheapo lighters shipped today... so I should be safe anyway. It would be nice though to get a working Blazer back in the mail in the next month or so...
Based on personal experience, they take about a month to fix one and send it back.
[Reply]
Darrell 11:29 AM 07-20-2010
Originally Posted by tsolomon:
Based on personal experience, they take about a month to fix one and send it back.
Not right now. We are an authorized Blazer retailer and currently it takes 2-4 months to come back. :-)
[Reply]
TripleF 11:48 AM 07-20-2010
I must have got a bad one... or a BS one... or something. The fact that the little copper piece for the spark fell out in only a few weeks of use is total crap. I'm pretty pissed. Going to try and contact the manufacturer.
If it's within a year, and you have the receipt, return it to Blazer and they will fix it!!!
[Reply]
Darrell 11:49 AM 07-20-2010
Originally Posted by TripleF:
If it's within a year, and you have the receipt, return it to Blazer and they will fix it!!!
If he takes it to a retailer, they will send it in to Blazer and have it fixed regardless of age or proof of purchase.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:13 PM 07-20-2010
WARRANTY & REPAIR FAQ
HOW CAN I GET SERVICE?
Return the unit(s) to:

BLAZER PRODUCTS INC.
88 ALLEN BLVD.
FARMINGDALE, NY 11735

A little late to the party, Scott? :-) :-)
[Reply]
Volt 01:21 PM 07-20-2010
I guess as long as everyone is tossing out their favorites..... I use a Zippo with a Z-Plus insert. Nothing has the sound of a Zippo and the torch lights every time (assuming of course I remember to keep it filled). I usually try to push it one Herf to many :-)

http://www.blazerproducts.com/lighters/zplus.html
[Reply]
TripleF 07:34 AM 07-21-2010

I bought some of the Deal Extreme Lighters too!
Sorry for the probs bro, but this thread has been quite helpful IMHO!!
[Reply]
bsmokin 08:02 AM 07-21-2010
I bought some of the Deal Extreme Lighters too!
Sorry for the probs bro, but this thread has been quite helpful IMHO!!
Glad to hear this! I was beginning to think that all my posts were pretty useless ... now I'm feeling a wee bit better... :-)
[Reply]
bsmokin 07:29 PM 08-27-2010
So I got the lighter back from Blazer in the mail the other day ... fixed and working great!!! :-)
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 08:07 PM 08-27-2010
So I got the lighter back from Blazer in the mail the other day ... fixed and working great!!! :-)
Cool! :-)

How are the deal extreme lighters working out?

:-)
[Reply]
bsmokin 07:03 AM 08-28-2010
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
Cool! :-)

How are the deal extreme lighters working out?

:-)
The Deal extreme lighters are really a great deal! I've been using the same one since I got them, and have gifted several others. That being said, when I got my Blazer back I was quickly reminded of the difference... The flame is much stronger, and more wind resistant on the Blazer. Still, I would recommend the deal extreme lights to those looking for an in expensive lighter and/or those wanting a few backups around...
[Reply]
longknocker 07:11 AM 08-28-2010
Glad To See Blazer Backed Up Their Warranty, Brother!:-):-)
[Reply]
Neuromancer 09:48 PM 08-29-2010
Funny thing...I just bought a Blazer CG-001 from Cigar Auctioneer (Famous Smoke)...when I received it the torch flame was about 4 inches high and the adjustment for flame height didn't do anything...so I sent it back to Blazer...they finally got it back to me about two months later with a ticket that said "repaired"...guess what? Nothing changed...it still does the same thing...oddly enough, all my other Blazer lighters have been great...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up