Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>New Humi
chippewastud79 08:43 AM 09-15-2010
Originally Posted by waffle:
I have a large half-empty freezer and I may just take to freezing. I really like the ability to have it sitting out as an actual piece of nice furniture... It never even occurred to me that I keep my house warm in the summer and cold in the winter... I'm mainly worried about the summer months because I tend to keep the a/c pretty high to cut back on the 350/month electric bill... I'll have to go freshen up on the freezing techniques.
We keep our house at between 75-78 during the day and mine is in the basement and seems to stay at around 70-72. I don't worry too much about it. :-)

Are you really that weak that you can't move that thing around on your own? :-)
[Reply]
waffle 09:32 AM 09-15-2010
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
We keep our house at between 75-78 during the day and mine is in the basement and seems to stay at around 70-72. I don't worry too much about it. :-)

Are you really that weak that you can't move that thing around on your own? :-)
Lol, I don't want to drop it and break it... besides that bastard is pretty heavy... I moved it on my own to the dining room, but I really would have rather had help!!!! Come over and help me punk!
[Reply]
lbowles2 10:14 AM 09-15-2010
Congrats on the new humi. I would like to eventually have something like this although the wife thinks my vinotemp is plenty big enough. If only she knew that I am already utilizing a coolerdor in addition to the vino :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 06:37 PM 09-15-2010
Originally Posted by waffle:
Lol, I don't want to drop it and break it... besides that bastard is pretty heavy... I moved it on my own to the dining room, but I really would have rather had help!!!! Come over and help me punk!
I am available during the hours when most people are at work. Let me know which time works for you :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up