Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Aristocrat - finally placing my order
markem 09:49 PM 08-25-2010
Originally Posted by Cort:
Think about how many Carl's it will hold.:-)
Seven ... if you slice them thin :-)
[Reply]
cort 09:50 PM 08-25-2010
Originally Posted by markem:
Seven ... if you slice them thin :-)
I think you can squeeze 8 but it's your humi:-)
[Reply]
jdakine 09:51 PM 08-25-2010
OMG, that is sweet :-):-):-):-)

Enjoy filling that humi up :-)
[Reply]
BroncoHorvath 07:24 PM 08-26-2010
the inlay on the sides looks outstanding:-)
[Reply]
massphatness 07:47 PM 08-26-2010
Probably a stupid question, but will the FedEx guy(s) bring it inside and put it in the general area you want it? I assume so, but I'm thinking if they leave that thing in the driveway, how the hell do you get it inside? This has recently moved from a back-burner item to a middle-burner item for me, and the logistics of getting the unit in my house scare the bejeezus out of me.
[Reply]
markem 07:50 PM 08-26-2010
Originally Posted by massphatness:
Probably a stupid question, but will the FedEx guy(s) bring it inside and put it in the general area you want it? I assume so, but I'm thinking if they leave that thing in the driveway, how the hell do you get it inside? This has recently moved from a back-burner item to a middle-burner item for me, and the logistics of getting the unit in my house scare the bejeezus out of me.
Bob Staebell pays for delivery to the door and requires inspection and sign-off, which is a really good policy. He also specifies a lift-gate truck so that there is less chance of an accident in your driveway. Bob's advice to me is that a $20 and a smile will get it placed where ever I want it in the house.

I'm having it placed in the living room until I am certain that it really is going upstairs (30% chance that I'll be allowed to keep it in the formal living room). At 225 lbs, it won't be too back to haul up the stairs if I borrow a hand truck and pad it well.
[Reply]
PartagasIV 10:01 AM 08-27-2010
$20 and a smile got my M Plus to the middle of my apartment's driveway, no further. Took a furniture dolly to get it inside the building and a friend to help unpack it and move it into my apartment. Might be good advice in more suburban areas, but not in the middle of Mass Ave in Boston....
[Reply]
itzfrank 10:30 AM 08-27-2010
Originally Posted by PartagasIV:
$20 and a smile got my M Plus to the middle of my apartment's driveway, no further. Took a furniture dolly to get it inside the building and a friend to help unpack it and move it into my apartment. Might be good advice in more suburban areas, but not in the middle of Mass Ave in Boston....
Maybe there was something wrong with your smile? :-)
[Reply]
ucla695 10:32 AM 08-27-2010
$20 and a smile got it right where I wanted it. :-) It appears that YMMV.
[Reply]
markem 07:48 PM 08-27-2010
Took a while, but finally managed to pick what to smoke after taking delivery. Since it is a once in a lifetime happening, I decided that I wanted something special but that I have plenty of so that in the future when I smoke the stick it will remind me of the delivery.

So I picked 3. I can do that. :-)

[Reply]
Mugen910 08:48 PM 08-27-2010
Originally Posted by itzfrank:
Maybe there was something wrong with your smile? :-)
I like your smile! :-)

considering the area I'd have upped it to $40 people smell $$:-)
[Reply]
PartagasIV 02:13 AM 08-29-2010
Hilarious Bao. Sorry to just catch this now. Markem, hope that your RA RE's were as memorable as the delivery and filling process!

Originally Posted by Mugen910:
I like your smile! :-)

considering the area I'd have upped it to $40 people smell $$:-)

[Reply]
lostark374 03:01 AM 08-29-2010
hand truck and a furniture dolly would make that a one man job.

i move my M around by myself all the time. including in and out of the truck. and ive got a horrible back.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up