Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 46 of 96
« First < 36444546 474856 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
Darrell 09:50 PM 03-30-2011
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
I did. It's fun for like five minutes.
I am having a lot of fun with it. I just beat one of the story modes.
[Reply]
Apoco 04:34 PM 04-02-2011
Working through the rest of the assassin's creed series now. On 2 :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
mariogolbee 04:42 PM 04-02-2011
Originally Posted by Apoco:
Working through the rest of the assassin's creed series now. On 2 :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
I loved the first one, but haven't had a chance to play around with the others.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 04:43 PM 04-02-2011
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Is anyone picking up WWE All-Stars on PS3?
No. :-) Nobody is but you. :-)
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 08:36 PM 04-02-2011
..... Mortal kombat!
[Reply]
Starscream 08:39 PM 04-02-2011
Dammit, I'm mad. My PSP just broke. Laser works fine, but it won't move left to right in order to read the UMDs. Gears are grinding pretty loudly.:-)
[Reply]
kaisersozei 08:16 AM 04-03-2011
Played through a couple encounters of DragonAge 2 at my buddy's last weekend--he's got a serious gaming rig, so he had all the bells & whistles on. For the few hours I played it, awesome stuff :-)

(Now if I could only convince the wife to let me upgrade our main PC, I could actually try out the original DragonAge :-))
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 09:07 AM 04-03-2011
Originally Posted by Starscream:
Dammit, I'm mad. My PSP just broke. Laser works fine, but it won't move left to right in order to read the UMDs. Gears are grinding pretty loudly.:-)
Oh man, that sucks. What model is it?

Been playing Crysis 2. Pretty good single player but not so hot on the multi.
[Reply]
Starscream 11:29 AM 04-03-2011
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
Oh man, that sucks. What model is it?

Been playing Crysis 2. Pretty good single player but not so hot on the multi.
It's the PSP Slim Star Wars Edition.
[Reply]
Starscream 09:25 PM 04-03-2011
My son bought Star Wars: Force Unleashed II and Epic Mickey (both for Wii). I bought NFL Training Camp for Wii. That game is fun but it physically will kick your @$$!:-)
[Reply]
hscmit 09:59 AM 04-04-2011
I downloaded the mortal kombat demo and it is pretty fun, graphics are great
dont know if I will actually buy it but it was fun to goofy off with
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 01:16 PM 04-04-2011
It's the PSP Slim Star Wars Edition.
Ouch! My PSP phat died a few months ago and I bought a used one just to have. And then they dropped the prices on the new ones, and I felt dumb :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 04:48 PM 04-04-2011
I have a PSP (not sure of the model). Send me your address, it's yours.
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 07:57 AM 04-05-2011
(Im)Patiently waiting for Diablo 3. No other game has caught my eye, with the exception of the new shogun total war game. Dunno if I'll get that or not.
But, when diablo 3 is released...

I suspect not even my new wife will see much of me...
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 05:23 AM 04-07-2011
Originally Posted by Tecnorobo:
(Im)Patiently waiting for Diablo 3. No other game has caught my eye, with the exception of the new shogun total war game. Dunno if I'll get that or not.
But, when diablo 3 is released...

I suspect not even my new wife will see much of me...
Shogun 2 is pretty good Blake, you'd probably like it. Multiplayer is the best the series has ever had, so it has legs beyond the single player.
[Reply]
Kreth 07:58 AM 04-07-2011
I finally finished up Twilight Princess after getting sidetracked with Pro Evolution Soccer for a while. 70+ hours, but I like to do all the side quests and explore. I'll probably check out Skyward Sword when it comes out, although I'm a little disappointed that they decided to go back to the cheesy cel-shaded graphics. It's supposed to have MotionPlus support, so the combat should be more like the Swordplay game in Sports Resort.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Apoco 01:19 PM 04-10-2011
CRAP.

Who knew that Fallout 3 saved data in My Documents? I sure didn't. When I moved some hard drives around earlier, I copied the important folders. I.E. not that one

See you later, 50+ hour save file :-)

Seriously - why would it save in another folder? How can that possibly make sense? Keep it all contained! :-)
[Reply]
DTM 05:12 PM 04-11-2011
Portal 2 in one week. :-) Gotta decide between PS3 or Xbox version.
[Reply]
Bill86 05:18 PM 04-11-2011
Originally Posted by Apoco:
CRAP.

Who knew that Fallout 3 saved data in My Documents? I sure didn't. When I moved some hard drives around earlier, I copied the important folders. I.E. not that one

See you later, 50+ hour save file :-)

Seriously - why would it save in another folder? How can that possibly make sense? Keep it all contained! :-)
A lot of games do this now a days. I'd check with every new game you install.
[Reply]
backwoods357 08:32 PM 04-11-2011
Whenever I'm doing a wipe if I don't do a full backup, I always make sure to dump my users folder. 90% of the single player games I have played since Oblivion save to mydocs. I guess they do it so people don't have to go trolling through the program files when they switch boxes. Does anyone here play any steam games? Team Fortress 2 and Zombie Panic especially.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 96
« First < 36444546 474856 > Last »
Up