Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Sports>AFC Championship Game Steelers vs Ravens
rizzle 12:42 PM 01-15-2009
I'm torn on this one. I don't have any allegiance one way or the other, although I am a huge Ozzie Newsome, LeRon McClain, and Jarret Johnson fan. Also a huge DeShea Townsend fan. Course I guess you guys could probably figure all that.

As much as I hate Ray Lewis and everything that he stands for, I love watching the Ravens play football. I'm picking them to win.
[Reply]
Commander Quan 01:39 PM 01-15-2009
altharp, I agree with you 110%. They have to play their best game of the season on Sunday, but after what I saw against SD I think the odds are better. The offense actually showed up for that game, and played. Instead of the defense not letting the other team win.
[Reply]
CigaSkills9 01:44 PM 01-15-2009
Go Steelers!
[Reply]
SIMPLIFIED 08:42 PM 01-17-2009
I am heading to the game with my brothers and my two kids. My son has a 16-1 record so I am thinking he will help bring the Steelers that extra bit of luck. Should be smoking a cigar at the tailgate by 2pm and completely numb by game time. I was at the game last week and think IF we don't turn the ball over I will be heading to Tampa in two weeks. Kind of surprised with the spread, I think Vegas is thinking the extra game for Baltimore is giving us an extra few points. I have been to several Baltimore Pittsburgh games and these teams do not like each other!!! If we do win I hope we have enough healthy players to field a team for the superbowl...:-)
[Reply]
acruce 08:56 PM 01-17-2009
Both the AFC and NFC match ups should be good games
[Reply]
pmwz 08:51 AM 01-18-2009
cant watch the game because the game starts at 0:30 (german time) and i have to work tomorrow... :-)
[Reply]
Vitis 08:55 AM 01-18-2009
Dont like either of these teams but am psyched for a great game.
[Reply]
blugill 07:50 PM 01-18-2009
Ravens are driving! This has turned into the hard hitting game I was expecting!
Defensive struggle all the way!
[Reply]
Starscream 07:55 PM 01-18-2009
Hell of an interception!
[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:01 PM 01-18-2009
And that is why you don't lead with your helmet :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 08:11 PM 01-18-2009
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
And that is why you don't lead with your helmet :-)
I thought he was dead for a minute there.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:15 PM 01-18-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
I thought he was dead for a minute there.
The fact that he was conscious and had movement in his limbs was a good sign after getting speared in the head like that. :-)
[Reply]
Yazzie 08:18 PM 01-18-2009
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
The fact that he was conscious and had movement in his limbs was a good sign after getting speared in the head like that. :-)

Yup, I hope he is okay
[Reply]
acruce 08:23 PM 01-18-2009
That was a hard hitting game.
[Reply]
Starscream 08:23 PM 01-18-2009
Originally Posted by Yazzie:
Yup, I hope he is okay
:-)

Movement after that hit is a very good sign.
[Reply]
Mikey202 08:40 PM 01-18-2009
:What a game !!!! I can't remember a better Steeler / Ravens game. OUR DEFENSE ROCKS!!!! Does Shannon Sharpe Have egg on his face or what? Quote, " Ed Reed is the better safety than Troy Polamalu, because when Reed makes an interception he ends up in the endzone. Polamalu has 7 interceptions and no TD's." :-) True in the regular season.....but Troy got one when it counted most!!!!!:-)
[Reply]
atlharp 08:42 PM 01-18-2009
Originally Posted by Mikey202:
:What a game !!!! I can't remember a better Steeler / Ravens game. OUR DEFENSE ROCKS!!!! Does Shannon Sharpe Have egg on his face or what? Quote, " Ed Reed is the better safety than Troy Polamalu, because when Reed makes an interception he ends up in the endzone. Polamalu has 7 interceptions and no TD's." :-) True in the regular season.....but Troy got one when it counted most!!!!!:-)
Well,

Ain't that a beauty! The Steelers are back in the Superbowl! HELL YEAH!!!!!:-)

ATL
[Reply]
SIMPLIFIED 08:09 AM 01-19-2009
:-)

What a game!!!!!!
[Reply]
SIMPLIFIED 08:53 PM 01-19-2009
Picture of the kids at the game!!!!
Attached: Kids.jpg (37.8 KB) 
[Reply]
ucla695 06:40 AM 01-20-2009
Great game and the Steel Curtain held up in the end.

Originally Posted by Mikey202:
I caught that too! Troy must have heard him and tried to convince him otherwise. :-) He had a heck of a game and some great plays. They were definitely talking more about Polamalu and what he was doing on the field rather than what he wasn't doing like Reed.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up