Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Grayclif G2 PGX Toro
gravel 11:43 AM 03-15-2022
This is less a review and more a series of observations.

After cutting and taking a cold draw there is a slight pepper sensation on the lips. The burn started a bit uneven, but it evened up and didn't require any touch ups throughout the smoke.

This one has been creamy, sweet (unflavored and unsweetened), and mild. To my palate, there is slight cashew taste. These flavors remained consistent throughout. After removing the band, the wrapper held and the ash is far healthier looking. This is not a flavor bomb or particularly complex, but it hits right this morning. For this reason I'd say this is a great morning smoke while the palate is fresh.
[Reply]
bruceolee 11:51 AM 03-15-2022
I love me some Graycliff! My dear mother years ago was taking her sister on a cruise to the bahamas and was looking for things to do so I suggested to go to Graycliff so she went and had a blast watching cigar rolling plus i got a nice 5 pack out the deal. This was many years ago. Nice review! God bless you!
[Reply]
gravel 12:15 PM 03-15-2022
As I think about this after the smoke, another predominant taste is fresh baked bread. Oddly enough the mouth feel was like eating some fresh baked bread as well. I’ll need to revisit this.
[Reply]
icehog3 07:55 AM 03-16-2022
Thanks for the review, Geoff! :-)

I used to smoke a lot of Espressos maybe 18 or so years ago. Bought a bundle from Cigar Bid last year, and sadly they're just not the same.
[Reply]
Up