Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>although I beleive it temporary, its a blessing...
AndyMadera 04:31 PM 07-22-2009
as many of you know I have been living at my parents for quite a while now waiting for things to pick up with the biz. Well, it was going alright until several months ago my brother lost his job and moved in with his 2 kids. As annoying as it can be to listen to other peoples kids scream day the worst was having to put up with my brother who treats me like ****... just a simple example he tried to punch me pretty good in the face the same day he was moving in because I moved his desk somewhere he didnt want it... in my room... because I was giving him my room for him and his kids to have more privacy!!!! He kept the room too... anyway... his last job was in washington although we live in oregon and he recently found out he qualifies for wash. unemployment.... SOOOO hes moving out to a small apartment. As much as I think he is wasting the money and that he will be back befor ethe end of the year, this might be enough time for me to get out. Plus it will give me some more freedom for the next couple months. ONE LESS STRESS!!!! or should I say 3!!! LOL. Ill enjoy it while I can.

Thanks to thoughs who have been there to listen to me through this tuff time. God bless all of you.

Andy
[Reply]
G G 04:56 PM 07-22-2009
Here's to better times for you Andrew.:-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 06:00 PM 07-22-2009
I hear you Andy. My brother doesn't punch me anymore cause I'll just taze him :-) But I know the headache of others kids yelling and screaming. I hope you get to relax a bit now.
[Reply]
markem 06:15 PM 07-22-2009
Glad that things are looking peaceful, Andy. Hope you can make the herf on Saturday, we can celebrate!
[Reply]
AndyMadera 06:23 PM 07-22-2009
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
I hear you Andy. My brother doesn't punch me anymore cause I'll just taze him :-) But I know the headache of others kids yelling and screaming. I hope you get to relax a bit now.
WTT for Taser!!!
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 07:36 PM 07-22-2009
Originally Posted by AndyMadera:
WTT for Taser!!!
:-):-):-) Hopefully that will help things improve brother!
[Reply]
AAlmeter 07:38 PM 07-22-2009
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
Don't taze your bro!
[Reply]
MedicCook 07:39 PM 07-22-2009
Good luck Andy. I know about tough living situations especially since I have been crashing at either of my parents house's during the week.
[Reply]
hotreds 08:10 PM 07-22-2009
¡Muy buena suerte, Andrea!

[Reply]
AndyMadera 08:18 PM 07-22-2009
Originally Posted by hotreds:
¡Muy buena suerte, Andrea!

sure it look harmless!!! until its ripping out your throat!!!!
[Reply]
Mark 08:24 PM 07-22-2009
Glad to hear it man! Here's to a good night's sleep!
[Reply]
Up