Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 100 of 117
« First < 50909899100 101102110 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase IV
Weelok 10:19 PM 01-31-2022
Originally Posted by TXRebel:
BLTC Araposa and a tag along RP from Fox Cigars

Ooohhhh tell me how that cigar is as I had to look this up. Only place is Fox Cigars. Blend sounds very good.
[Reply]
TXRebel 06:19 PM 02-01-2022
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Ooohhhh tell me how that cigar is as I had to look this up. Only place is Fox Cigars. Blend sounds very good.
Dave, I haven't had one yet, it is on the weekend list.
[Reply]
TXRebel 08:04 AM 02-03-2022
Mail call from Neptune Cigars

[Reply]
hammondc 03:42 PM 02-04-2022
Sometimes you can find some treasures on CigarAuctioneer.

Tat RC233 Gran Perfect----these are 50x9.5"
Headley Grange Chamuco LE19
Alec Bradley Kintsugi--best thing they've ever made

[Reply]
Weelok 04:18 PM 02-04-2022
Whoa epic purchase!!!

Ok, you have me intrigued by the Kintsugi cigars. They are now officially on my watch list :-)

Originally Posted by hammondc:
Sometimes you can find some treasures on CigarAuctioneer.

Tat RC233 Gran Perfect----these are 50x9.5"
Headley Grange Chamuco LE19
Alec Bradley Kintsugi--best thing they've ever made

[Reply]
Weelok 04:36 PM 02-04-2022
These arrived actually about two weeks back and my wife had them in a bunch of other deliveries so I didn’t know they were here until today. My mistake as I had forgotten about them.

Dry Nevada air and a completely dry Boveda pack hah. Well, into storage they go for some R&R in the humidifier.

[Reply]
bruceolee 11:32 AM 02-07-2022

I ordered a box of My Father Tabacos Baez Coronas and i got them from Fox Cigars in Mesa AZ. Every time i order anything from them they send me a free cigar. Last time it was the wynwood hills deranged and now it's an Oliva Series G. So, not exactly dog rockets. So look out next time you order from them. Great company!
[Reply]
bruceolee 09:25 AM 02-09-2022
So i got these from cigarbid and cigars international make me an offer. They're Man O' War Special-Edition Figurado snd Oliva Series G Belicoso's. Got the series G for $35 and forget what i paid for the Man o's war on cigarbid but it wasn't much. God bless you all!
[Reply]
Dave128 10:42 AM 02-09-2022
i'd be interested in a review of the Man O' War before I buy any. They look nice and I've not yet had one, but I've heard they are a decent smoke.
[Reply]
bruceolee 11:08 AM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by Dave128:
i'd be interested in a review of the Man O' War before I buy any. They look nice and I've not yet had one, but I've heard they are a decent smoke.
After they sit a while I'll do a review for you. So, far i've enjoyed all the Man O war cigars i've smoked. These are a little fancier looking than the other i've tried. Give em a couple weeks and I'll have one up for you. God bless you sir!
[Reply]
bruceolee 02:41 PM 02-10-2022

So, i love short cigars and tolerate larger cigars so why not buy 5 of the largest double coronas that i could possibly find! These are corona 20th anny nicaraguan with FSG. These are really tasty cigars. I've become quite the fan now. God bless you all!
[Reply]
Weelok 02:34 AM 02-13-2022
After TxRebel posted, these Fox cigars looked so tasty I couldn’t just sit and not get some LOL. I’m a BLTC fan boy and while not everything they do is up my alley, after reading about this cigar I was pretty sure I’d like a box hah.

Smoking one gifted to me today as a matter of fact in a very nice bomb and now I wish I had gotten two boxes. Have to fix that mistake but I need to try the other new cigars from Tx probably first hah.

[Reply]
TXRebel 07:44 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Have to fix that mistake but I need to try the other new cigars from Tx probably first hah.
I think there are a few in there that you will like as well.
__________________________________________________ _____________

From CigarFed: BLK WKS Green Hornet, Souther Draw Metamorphosis and BLK WKS Intergalactic.

[Reply]
CigarSquid 08:44 AM 02-13-2022
A small Drew estate event from Friday at my local shop. Buy any 10 DE (bottom row) get the top row for free.

[Reply]
sigsauer 12:14 PM 02-13-2022
BLTC Araposa are a hot ticket!
[Reply]
Weelok 07:31 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by TXRebel:
I think there are a few in there that you will like as well.
__________________________________________________ _____________

From CigarFed: BLK WKS Green Hornet, Souther Draw Metamorphosis and BLK WKS Intergalactic.

Oh nice, love. Blk Wks stuff.

Price was right, revisiting some cigars. Plus the RyJ Reserve Real has been reblended. Interesting.

[Reply]
Weelok 07:33 PM 02-16-2022
And these bad boys showed up as well.

[Reply]
bruceolee 08:51 AM 02-17-2022

Well, these got here quick! The metal sign is a bit much but i'll find a spot in the man cave for it
[Reply]
bruceolee 03:46 PM 02-17-2022

Found these on my front door when i got home from the foot doc. The Bellas Artes train arrived from cbid :-)

God bless you all!
[Reply]
Weelok 12:58 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by bruceolee:

Found these on my front door when i got home from the foot doc. The Bellas Artes train arrived from cbid :-)

God bless you all!
Ahhhh good stuff!!! Some of my favorites there. Especially for the price they are hard to beat.
[Reply]
Page 100 of 117
« First < 50909899100 101102110 > Last »
Up