Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Coffee Discussion>Blended Coffee Drinks
Blak Smyth 12:21 PM 07-20-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
I think I am going to cold brew some STRONG coffee this weekend and strain it into a container and
make myself some frozen java drinks. I am not a coffee drinker, but on the weekends I am game for anything.
During the week, I needs my beauty sleep. My mother and father both could and usually DID drink a cup of
coffee before bedtime....weird.

Look at the puffy little lilt on the top of that banana daiquiri, though....Doesn't it ALMOST make you wanna
spend 200 bucks on a freaking blender? Almost, anyway.
You should take some pics of your experimant Brad! Good luck, I may too try something this weekend.
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 12:24 PM 07-20-2012
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
Magic bullet actually does a decent job. Fairly cheap, too.

Agree, that's what I have use atleast 5 times a week... :-)
[Reply]
OLS 10:38 AM 08-04-2012
I made up 2 liters of concentrated coffee using the overnight dump 1/2 pound of coffee into a large container method.
Got the pudding at the store this morning, gonna add a few shots of Hershey's syrup, too.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 06:46 AM 08-29-2012
I did try to make a frap with choco instant pudding but didnt think it was close to starbucks.
[Reply]
htown 09:02 AM 08-29-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
I made up 2 liters of concentrated coffee using the overnight dump 1/2 pound of coffee into a large container method.
Got the pudding at the store this morning, gonna add a few shots of Hershey's syrup, too.
If you are willing to dump $200 on a blender- you might as well shell out a little more for this:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&key...l_36ltqkgr5k_e
[Reply]
area51 09:05 AM 08-29-2012
I've been using a french press lately for all my coffee needs. I like it.
[Reply]
terrytid 05:34 AM 09-11-2012
I haven't tried much variety of coffee but I will it sounds like a good tonight try! If I get some chocolate pudding mix on my way home which I might for fear of how hot it is outside today/tonight
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up