Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 23 > Last »
General Discussion>wanna freak the hell out of some people, do this
darb85 08:16 PM 04-19-2009
or rather dont, was an intresting day yesterday.

So it was georgous out and I decided to ride. barrowed a friends bike, as i was leaving i realized i had to go to the bank. got off the bike pulled out the check i needed to deposit, had my hands full so i waited till i got inside to take off my helmet, which didnt happen until I got to the little deposit table. So there i am in full leathers(2 piece suit) a helmet, standing at the deposit table filling out the form, then I decide to take off my helmet. as I begin to do so I hear a voice asking me to stop and place my hands on my head. Thininking it was one of my friends i proceed to lift off my helmet and am there after flattened on the floor by a cop who easily weighs 300 pounds and built like a line backer, and am cuffed. now Ive never ever EVER been in legal trouble other than tickets.

After being dragged downtown(all of 2 miles) the little town that i live in and explaining that i had no intention of robbing a bank they drove me back to my bike.

apperently as soon as i walked in with my helmet on they called the cops, Precinct is 2 miles from the bank, took all of 2 minutes to get there.

So that was intresting, just thought id share.
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 08:17 PM 04-19-2009
haha that is funny as hell...bet you will remember next time! :-)
[Reply]
Da Klugs 08:20 PM 04-19-2009
We were hunting the other day and needed to hit the ATM....... :-)

Good to know you still have good community security.
[Reply]
MedicCook 08:22 PM 04-19-2009
A good lesson learned. Always remove helmet before entering bank. Good thing you did not get tasered.
[Reply]
newcigarz 08:24 PM 04-19-2009
I travel to the bank all the time on my bike. I have to remind myself to remove my lid all the time.
[Reply]
jledou 08:27 PM 04-19-2009
We had a bunch of change to take into the bank one day so we threw it into a duffel bag to carry it in... talk about getting a lot of attention when you walk into the bank ....
[Reply]
darb85 08:28 PM 04-19-2009
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
A good lesson learned. Always remove helmet before entering bank. Good thing you did not get tasered.
yup, I usually do, but never really thought anything about it when Ive gone in other places with my lid on till I can clear my hands or something, something that will change now.

And when they told me to put thier hands on my head they didnt say they were police, so thats why i thought it was my friends screwing with me.

meh, lesson learned
[Reply]
tobii3 08:30 PM 04-19-2009
Stopped by the Gas Station for coffee on the way to the range.

THAT was an interesting day.

Friendly reminder - go STRAIGHT to the range, then STRAIGHT home.

:-)
[Reply]
loki 08:31 PM 04-19-2009
Originally Posted by tobii3:
Stopped by the Gas Station for coffee on the way to the range.

THAT was an interesting day.

Friendly reminder - go STRAIGHT to the range, then STRAIGHT home.

:-)
ok i need more info here
[Reply]
MedicCook 08:35 PM 04-19-2009
I am surprised he did not announce themself as a police officer.
[Reply]
darb85 08:36 PM 04-19-2009
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
I am surprised he did not announce themself as a police officer.
as was I, thought honestly, since i tend to just ignore everyone in the bank, i may have missed it. Dunno
[Reply]
ucla695 08:48 PM 04-19-2009
Whoa. Luckily that's all that happened.
[Reply]
darb85 08:56 PM 04-19-2009
Originally Posted by ucla695:
Whoa. Luckily that's all that happened.
yup! Just to clarify im not upset, more just thought it was a good story, it was a dumb move on my part.
[Reply]
dunng 09:04 PM 04-19-2009
Ouch! Good thing it ended well! :-)
[Reply]
smokin5 09:52 PM 04-19-2009
My bank has a large sign on the front door reading
"NO helmets, hoods, sunglasses allowed inside"
I told the teller I added "underwear" to the sign.:-)
[Reply]
uncballzer 09:53 PM 04-19-2009
question, why the hell would they call the cops for having a helmet on?
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 09:58 PM 04-19-2009
I've gone into liquor stares and gas station stores without taking off my helmet before, but I never thought it was threatening.
Something to thing about.
[Reply]
darb85 10:05 PM 04-19-2009
Originally Posted by uncballzer:
question, why the hell would they call the cops for having a helmet on?
Cant see your face, cant tell who you are, and when you are in full leathers, Gloves, Boots, they cant even tell what color you are, hell i could have been purple. all security! They thought i was going to rob it, they had to check out my house after they brought me in, and my car, and bike, and bags. Ya take your freaking helmet off. wasted my whole day.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:15 PM 04-19-2009
That's one benefit of not wearing a helmet. :-) :-)
[Reply]
TXRebel 10:15 PM 04-19-2009
:-) Are there that many bank robberies by helmet wearing thieves in your town? Seems like they’re a little paranoid.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 23 > Last »
Up