Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 36 of 90
« First < 26343536 37384686 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>pnoon's what cigar did you smoke today VII?
Chainsaw13 08:38 AM 01-31-2020
Had a well aged Opux X torp last night. No recollection of where/when I got it, but it was sublime.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 04:24 PM 01-31-2020
Caldwell Blind Man's Bluff Robusto
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 08:03 PM 01-31-2020

Aganorsa Leaf Signature Selection Belicoso - love this cigar, I bought this 5er while I already have a box of these in Toro in the coolidor for the longer term. I get a lot of the same notes from a lot of the other cigars under the Aganorsa umbrella, so if you like any of those, I'd recommend grabbing at least a 5er of these. :-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 10:24 AM 02-01-2020

601 Red Habano Robusto - my first time getting around to trying this one, and another home run for 601 imo. Only medium body so not as strong as other 601s but what a flavor profile. I'd read somewhere someone claimed this cigar had a lot of notes in common with a RASS and honestly? I'd have to agree. Of course not identical, but it has a lot of that spicy creamy fruit that I've noted in the RASSs I've had in the past. I'd definitely recommend this one!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 09:27 AM 02-02-2020

Okay so these are kind of in backwards order...

DPG Series JJ Maduro - having this one for breakfast and it's really nice! I think these would do well with some long rest in the humidor

Dunbarton Sin Compromiso Espada - this was the last cigar of saturday, and it was a doozy. Wonderful notes of damp earth early on then lots of milk chocolate later, smoked that one to the nub. Pricey but very very nice.

Stolen Throne Crook of the Crown Robusto - has this one mid day on Saturday, powerful pepper on this one, almost made me sneeze a few times. A kaleidoscope of flavors, too many of them to note individually. I think this one could be an *incredible* cigar with some aging. I'll be buying more, especially if on sale.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 03:07 PM 02-02-2020
Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro Robusto
Ashton VSG Belicoso #1
[Reply]
Weelok 07:07 PM 02-02-2020
From last year Super Bowl MAW PIF that Black Coral sent me, a Por Larranaga. He sent me two and a lot of other great cigars and I smoked one to start the Super Bowl last year and saved this for this year. Yummy!!!!!

[Reply]
Weelok 08:11 PM 02-02-2020
Congrats KC bah :-)

[Reply]
The camaro show 09:03 PM 02-02-2020
lit up a Roma craft independence ba during halftime and what a great stick! Absolute flavor bomb and wonderful burn and draw. Had a very creamy mocha leather going for it. Definitely recommend and Need to get some. It was only the second Roma Craft I’ve had and definitely put the brand on my radar.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:41 AM 02-03-2020
Originally Posted by The camaro show:
lit up a Roma craft independence ba during halftime and what a great stick! Absolute flavor bomb and wonderful burn and draw. Had a very creamy mocha leather going for it. Definitely recommend and Need to get some. It was only the second Roma Craft I’ve had and definitely put the brand on my radar.
Yeah RomaCraft makes some great cigars! Haven't had the Intemperance yet but will have to check that out in the future.

This morning I went with a...

AJF San Lotano Reqiuem Robusto - one of my favorites by AJF, particularly nice after 6+ months of rest!
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 04:17 PM 02-03-2020
Ladc
[Reply]
J.Caprell 08:53 AM 02-04-2020
Originally Posted by The camaro show:

I see everyone raving about Roma Craft. Have yet to pick any up but it keeps sounding like I need to.

This morning was a Warped La Colmena no.44 with my coffee before heading to the brewery.
[Reply]
ripper 11:08 PM 02-05-2020
Man O’War Damnation torpedo. Nabbed a box of 20 at Cbid. Pretty good smoke with oak and spice, but there are better AJ cigars
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:47 AM 02-06-2020
@ Josh yeah they are great but can be powerful! The Neanderthal line comes to mind, intense gritty earthy cigar with a Street Fighter style uppercut of nicotine.

@ Bart Agreed, kind of how I feel about most of the Diesel line. Have you had the AJF Ramon Allones? After 6-8 months of rest in the humi they are awe inspiring cigars. Really impressed how much they've refined in such a short amount of time. I'm hoping to score another box as soon as I see a decent sale somewhere.

This morning -

Warped La Hacienda Robusto Extra - love this cigar with my morning coffee...not sure if I was unlucky and grabbed a box with extra tight draws but I've had to use my PerfecDraw tool to fix every cigar I've pulled from my current box. No complaints though, once the draw is fixed, it's all aboard to Flavorville! :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:29 AM 02-06-2020
Oliva V Double Robusto
[Reply]
ripper 09:11 AM 02-06-2020
Michael, the Ramon Allones is my favorite AJ cigar. Got 2 boxes of robustos at the Monster last year. Deeelicious.
Also enjoy his San Lotano Habano and Diesel Unlimited Maduro. Smoked a MOW Puro Authentico belicoso at halftime of Super Bowl.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:38 AM 02-07-2020
Yeah the San Lotano Habano is great! Not sure if you've checked out Atlantic Cigars before but they have both Habano and Maduro San Lotano Small Batch, definitely recommended to anyone that likes the original San Lotano Habano. :-)

AB Magic Toast Robusto - needed the perfec draw on this one as well, but also a great cigar...smoky, even burn...profile is a little hard to nail down, but in a really good way.
[Reply]
Weelok 09:27 PM 02-07-2020
From my MAW and this cigar is so damn good I don’t know how long I can keep a purchase off of a bursting humidor? Maybe I will tie it to my batting my taxes done as a motivator.

Guardian of the Farm Nightwatch Campeon.

[Reply]
icehog3 10:24 PM 02-07-2020

Southern Draw Rose of Sharon Toro. I enjoyed it and have 1 more, but probably won't seek out more.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:29 AM 02-08-2020
Tampa Sweethearts #500
[Reply]
Page 36 of 90
« First < 26343536 37384686 > Last »
Up