< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Cigar Federation
heavyd 11:58 AM 07-26-2021
you gotta be more selective :-)
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 12:00 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by heavyd:
you gotta be more selective :-)
Yea true, I always have liked the cheap stuff.
[Reply]
heavyd 12:02 PM 07-26-2021
googling don candido now...
[Reply]
heavyd 12:07 PM 07-26-2021
wow...pre revolution. good job, man! congratulations.
[Reply]
heavyd 12:10 PM 07-26-2021
the jack and coke limited edition (sold out now) had "essence of don candido" according to the Cig Fed description...just sayin.:-)
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 05:49 AM 07-27-2021
The ad-copy is always way over the top. Being a former ad-copy writer, I enjoy them. But every crazily described cigar I have ever bought from Fed has been very good to fantastic.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:52 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
The last Don Candido I smoked wasn't as complex as this jack and Coke is apparently.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 11:11 AM 01-10-2022
OK my friends, while I do enjoy a few smokes from Cigar Fed..., this latest write-up is astounding. I cut and paste for you, only so far as it went that I decided, "Hmm, it appears to me they're trying to get the noob to buy."

Here you are read for yourself:

Most have only heard rumors of this cigar! It’s one of the rarest Ezra Zion unicorn blends of all time!

CHOCOLATE PORTER Ltd. was originally released over 6 years ago...and it’s taken us this long to procure the EXTREMELY rare tobaccos needed to make this extremely special cigar!

Frankly, I'd need an hour to tell you the backstory of this blend. It's taken us literally years of searching--countless miles traveled--and going to some places you've never even heard of--to get the ultra-rare tobaccos that are in CHOCOLATE PORTER Ltd.!

So yes, CHOCOLATE PORTER Ltd. holds a very special place in our heart. And yes, I have some secreted away in my personal humidor. (And no....I'm not gonna share any of it!)

But a word of warning...This is a cigar for the true aficionado! (The novice smoker probably needs to pass on this one!) The flavors and character are deep, heavy, and rich...with a complexity that is absolutely astounding!

MARK MY WORDS...If ever there was an Ezra unicorn cigar...this is it!

CHOCOLATE PORTER Ltd. is a full-bodied, med/full-strength 6x50 toro. Wrapper is a 9-year-aged chocolatey San Andres maduro. Fillers will remain a very closely guarded secret...but they are all between 7-11 years aged!
[Reply]
bruceolee 11:54 AM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
OK my friends, while I do enjoy a few smokes from Cigar Fed..., this latest write-up is astounding. I cut and paste for you, only so far as it went that I decided, "Hmm, it appears to me they're trying to get the noob to buy."

Here you are read for yourself:

Most have only heard rumors of this cigar! It’s one of the rarest Ezra Zion unicorn blends of all time!

CHOCOLATE PORTER Ltd. was originally released over 6 years ago...and it’s taken us this long to procure the EXTREMELY rare tobaccos needed to make this extremely special cigar!

Frankly, I'd need an hour to tell you the backstory of this blend. It's taken us literally years of searching--countless miles traveled--and going to some places you've never even heard of--to get the ultra-rare tobaccos that are in CHOCOLATE PORTER Ltd.!

So yes, CHOCOLATE PORTER Ltd. holds a very special place in our heart. And yes, I have some secreted away in my personal humidor. (And no....I'm not gonna share any of it!)

But a word of warning...This is a cigar for the true aficionado! (The novice smoker probably needs to pass on this one!) The flavors and character are deep, heavy, and rich...with a complexity that is absolutely astounding!

MARK MY WORDS...If ever there was an Ezra unicorn cigar...this is it!

CHOCOLATE PORTER Ltd. is a full-bodied, med/full-strength 6x50 toro. Wrapper is a 9-year-aged chocolatey San Andres maduro. Fillers will remain a very closely guarded secret...but they are all between 7-11 years aged!
Oh man! I would've totally fallen for this when i first got into cigars. My first cigar i ever purchased were pre-emvargo cubans cigars by Gurkha. i had NO clue! God bless you!
[Reply]
icehog3 01:32 PM 01-10-2022
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 02:55 PM 01-10-2022
My experiences with Cigar Fed is that the more outrageous the description, the cigar seems to live up to the hype.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 04:16 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
My experiences with Cigar Fed is that the more outrageous the description, the cigar seems to live up to the hype.
I have had a few, I'm not sure I order them because of the hype. I get the ones that sound like I might like them. Or, when someone here says they're decent.

Oh yeah, and when I can afford them...when they are in my price range...,less than $7 a stick...,
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up