Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Help IDing a cutter
WhiteMamba 01:30 PM 02-17-2016
This cutter came in a lot from fleebay. I looked up the brand and it seemed to be high class but couldn't find anything on this particular model. Anyone know anything about it? It is a Tonino Lamborghini.
[Reply]
stearns 01:42 PM 02-17-2016
Can't help with the ID, but a lot of these high end car companies license out their names to cigar/luxury accessory companies, so I would guess that's what's going on here. Are the dark spots in it rust or caked on tobacco oils? if that could be cleaned up I bet it would make for a shiny and attractive cutter. nice find :-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 01:46 PM 02-17-2016
Yup, it's a cutter. :-)

:-)
[Reply]
WhiteMamba 02:15 PM 02-17-2016
Just tobacco oils. Yeah I plan on cleaning it. Thanks Bob I wasn't entirely sure :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 04:28 PM 02-17-2016
Was the seller a mohel? :-)
[Reply]
WhiteMamba 06:45 PM 02-17-2016
Mohel?
[Reply]
Flynnster 06:54 PM 02-17-2016
Originally Posted by WhiteMamba:
Mohel?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mohel :-)
[Reply]
Sooner 07:13 PM 02-17-2016
I sent an email to the company with your photo. They say they respond in 24 hours max. So we will see what info I get back!
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:29 PM 02-17-2016
Originally Posted by Flynnster:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mohel :-)
:-)
[Reply]
WhiteMamba 08:02 PM 02-17-2016
Ah haha I know the term but guess I have never seen it spelled out. I am not sure of the vocation of the seller but he certainly didn't seem Jewish. besides the xikar scissors that were also in the lot would have probably worked a lot better.

Thanks Jordan for sending the email on my behalf. I didn't think about just emailing the company.

I cleaned it up a little bit and it looks a lot better by the way.
[Reply]
Sooner 06:07 AM 02-18-2016
Unfortunately the company was no help at all. Who doesn't keep information on past releases?

Originally Posted by :
Dear Jordan,

thank you for contacting our Customer Care Service.

Regarding your request, all of our available products are presented online.

Unfortunately we don't have exact information regarding the release of the products that are not available for the moment.
I suggest you keep checking our online store in order to be updated with the release and availability of all our products.

Please contact us for any further information you may require, we will be delighted to help you.
Yours sincerely,

Matteo B.
Tonino Lamborghini e-Boutique Customer Care Service
Office hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 6pm (GMT+1)

[Reply]
Up